Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #1701
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

making a fall fest room with the few fall fest items i have! Looks good actually
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #1702
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

one hour and nothing...very frusterating
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #1703
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay so if I figured this out right I will get one on my asian acct at 1:58am asian kt, my daughter should see one on her american acct at 11:57am kt and my son again at 11:54am kt
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #1704
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
making a fall fest room with the few fall fest items i have! Looks good actually
Wonderful! We would love to see it.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #1705
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
I actually wouldn't mind the infrequent leaves if they were all the new prizes. I just don't like waiting for an hour, only to be rewarded with a squash or cider.
This is how I feel as well. I never used to mind waiting around to collect new items but now I can't manage to even get new items. I can't feel it's worth waiting several hours to just keep getting items I already have. I just can't understand why they would suddenly repeat every item, it's beyond me. They have never done it before, why should they start now.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #1706
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

11 minute schedule for 3 accounts
account 1
toque 11:08
cider 11:19

account 2
cornucopia 11:04
place setting 11:48

account 3
elm 11:38
cider 11:49

other accounts that have only gotten one leaf since I started checking the timing...

squash 11:08
lsquash 1111
wall plate 1121
wall plate 1122
lumberjack hat 11:43
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #1707
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
That sounds like a great idea. I would love to see it. Some people posted their fall rooms yesterday and they looked great!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #1708
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

I hope you are on to something. I have been on both days with two accounts. Just when one account gets going the other stops. How do you see what server you are on?
1ginger is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #1709
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

And not only that, but just as others have said, if the new prizes appeared with the same frequency as the old, I would be happy with that as well.

I don't mind doing my share, such as putting in the time and being bored to death, but [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to step it up and do their part too. After all, they surely want their customers to be happy.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #1710
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I have a question from my daughter. She asked me the other day and I had no idea then I forgot about it. Seeing the sick pets reminded me. Her question is. When your pet is sick and you don't take care of it the #'s keep dropping. Does it ever drop too low. She knows it won't virtually die or anything but wondered if it got too low to play with. I told her I had no idea and she doesn't want to experiment with her pet to find out so I thought I'd ask here. LOL

Can they get all the way to zero (do they go to zero?) on happiness, health and food and still play like normal?
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: