Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #1681
Lil Kinz

dmd12559 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
i can totally get what your saying and usually i am the one saying things like these lol... However i do not give my kids very much computer time each day, i give them 1 hour every night, today i sat for 3 hours with nothing, so if my kids log on for their 1 hour, whose to say they will even get a chance at 1 leaf??? That is the only point that frustrates me, so i said maybe [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] could put them on a "log in guaranteed a leaf within 30 minutes" schedule that would be great! Or give ou a chance at 1 leaf as soon as you log on then make them fly at whatever random schedule you'd like...
my daughter is getting tranferring data from wapi7.webkinz.com. Does this make a difference where the data begin tranferring mine wapi3. She is getting a lot more,
does it mine something,
dmd12559 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #1682
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hmm..I share everyone's tough time at leaf picking, but I'd like to just mention something. Yes this is a kids' site, and yes things should be easy for the kids BUT

I don't know about anyone else's kids, but mine are perfectly content just seeing a leaf once in a while and clicking it as they go about their dailies-I really think that is what the leaf fest was designed for, not laying in wait like a pack of leaf eating spiders. My kids do not have the patience to sit and click (even if the leaves were falling more frequently)...I think that the main people getting aggravated are us parents that are trying to make sure our kids get all the items...Try to keep it in perspective here, I think most of us began liking WW because it did teach a few life lessons to our kids through a fun website..one of which being: HARD WORK PAYS OFF. If it were easy, how would that be taught?

Now of course I'm annoyed because I am really trying to get my kids all these cool new things, and am failing miserably, but I'm not going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and yell at them because they aren't giving us enough free stuff...

But next year I strongly urge [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to make the leaf chambe

Click the image to open in full size.
LOL! I LOVE your leaf chamber! Maybe that will be one of the prizes next year! And I do agree with your thought about the kids. My granddaughters are happy seeing a leaf randomly while doing something else. Me? I want that globe!!!
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #1683
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I actually wouldn't mind the infrequent leaves if they were all the new prizes. I just don't like waiting for an hour, only to be rewarded with a squash or cider.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #1684
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
LOL! I LOVE your leaf chamber! Maybe that will be one of the prizes next year! And I do agree with your thought about the kids. My granddaughters are happy seeing a leaf randomly while doing something else. Me? I want that globe!!!
me too! The ever elusive leaf globe! I'm hoping they come out with a halloween globe-with bats floating around in it...But for now, I'll settle to get this fall fest one!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #1685

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

10:32 Central Time....just got a Potted Elm...again.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #1686
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here is our schedules as of now

Son's American acct 1 pet in room no animated items in room animated ads to the right medium room
10:04am kt
11:10am kt
11:21am kt
11:32am kt (he seems to now be on an exact 11 minute schedule one right after another

Daughter's American acct 1 pet in room no animated items in room animated ads to the right large underwater room moving her to a medium room now
10:26am kt
10:59am kt
11:11am kt (she seems to be still random)

My Asian acct 1 pet in room no animated items in room animated ads to the right and in large room moving me to a medium room now
11:50am asian kt
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #1687
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Playing a game isn't really teh same as roaming though..

The way my grandson plays, it is! From game to game to game to game, lmbo!!
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #1688
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Leaf 3 for the morning - 11:35 - squash.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #1689
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

I agree, I am not going to call and complain either. None of my kids really get upset over the lack of leaves when they are on. If they get one, yes, they are very excited to click it. And yes the glitch that affected the start of fallfest 2008 where the leaves were falling like crazy was a total blast for them.

BUT... like many of you, it is me that feels like they need to get a few of each item. I put most of the winterfest things into storage rooms and left 10 of each in their docks. My oldest asked me what she was supposed to do with all those flowers "I only need 1 for my room", my middle scattered them in random places around her house (including her beach room), my youngest helped me put them out in her winter rooms.

The reality is... most kids that play ww play it for fun and don't even know about sites like WI. They will be happy with the leaves that they catch and whatever cool item they get from their leaf.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #1690
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
The way my grandson plays, it is! From game to game to game to game, lmbo!!
haha! THat is how I began too! I loved my games of Operation Gumball-that was how I got my gravity bat...in between games that little bat just floated right past the "replay" button haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: