Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #1671
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

My son's American account red leaf sweater at 11:21 kt

which puts him on an 11 minute schedule, if this is right my daughter should get one here in a minute too
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #1672
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Dixie ~ Why is it better to be in a room as opposed to on the "contact us" page of the newspaper? Lots of white space there and you can see your dock. I caught some leaves there yesterday but nothing at all this morning. Are the leaves back on the 11 minute schedule?

Thanks!
I don't like using the room myself because I sometimes click and the pet walks instead of giving me a leaf. Some people like the room because they paint the walls blue then the leaf pops out more.

I was using the contact us but found myself almost missing some yellow leaves so I switched to the kinzpost section.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #1673
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Sure enough... 11 minute schedule, I got one thing at 11:08 and one at 11:19
I should say that was the same account too, I've started keeping track of that...
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #1674
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

The leaves do seem to be on the 11 minute cycle - just not coming very often. It's discouraging.

I think if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] intended leaves to be caught just while roaming around on WW, they would make sure you can catch them while playing games. That is mostly what my grandson likes to do, yet you can't get any leaves there.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #1675
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Blaze of Gory got a lumberjack hat! EEK! DD's going to flip when she opens her kinzpost! Still haven't gotten any globes or the cool new decorating items but mostly I'm getting the old stuff!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #1676
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Yes neither of my two kids cry either (youngest to oldest).... they actually enjoy the challenge lol, they think its fun to wait and wait and wait so when they finally see one they are excited and start the challenge over again haha... me on the other hand... impatient lol so it's me that is complaining not my kids
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #1677
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe it would be good if they changed it a bit. I like some of the suggestions here. In the meantime, I just hope they release the leaves more frequently. Have time today to sit and wait....
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #1678
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Sure enough... 11 minute schedule, I got one thing at 11:08 and one at 11:19
Thanks, cocoabean. Maybe that's part of my problem.
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #1679
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by marcialm
The leaves do seem to be on the 11 minute cycle - just not coming very often. It's discouraging.

I think if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] intended leaves to be caught just while roaming around on WW, they would make sure you can catch them while playing games. That is mostly what my grandson likes to do, yet you can't get any leaves there.
Playing a game isn't really teh same as roaming though..

All I know, is when I first started playing WW it was when those hyperbats were floating around...I had no idea what they were but I saw one floating by and I got scared that if I clicked it it might hurt me or something so I ignored it...The next one that floated by just so happened to be where I was clicking and when my mouse clicked I wound up with that silly bat in my dock-I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I tried to put it in my room and my pet ate it of course but the point is that for your average WW person (my kids wouldn't know ANY of this inside info if not for me being on WI and passing info along to them) they will be happy to see something float on their screen and click it...Like I was with that silly old bat! haha! It never crossed my mind to sit and wait for one to float by though...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #1680
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
I think I have figured out what the situation is with the fall festival. ARE YOU READY??? Have you noticed that since the beginning of 2010 the explosion of NEW pets plush and estore and not only that but the super atomic bomb of estore items at [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. They dont want to give away free anymore----they want you to BUY everything now. YES buy, buy, and buy more. Notice how they have had NO new clothes in persepone shop in over a year. Yet they have had over three dozen new out fits for you to BUY. New room themes=two in last year, in estore more than six. BUY BUY.
NO MORE FREE FOR WEBKINZ WORLD YOU MUST NOW BUY
I'm sorry you feel this way. They do have alot of new estore items (and no we do not shop at the estore nor do we have deluxe).

BUT, I do not think they did it at the expense of the normal website. They have added a ton of new wshop themes (more than 2), new arcade games, new superbeds, new exclusives, and new pet of the month items this year. I personally think they have a pretty good balance.
webfamily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: