Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #1661
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
They were never every 6 minutes... it was always random, the chance to get one is every 6 minutes
Well, i guess I got that wrong, but I thought they were on a 6 minute schedule? Getting old and forgetful. By the way, I use a Mac and I tried to open more then one window and I can't. Do you know how to do it?
kirtoglou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #1662
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

My son's American acct orange leaf 11:10am kt squash

My daughter's American acct yellow leaf 11:11am kt pressed leaf plate
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:11 AM   #1663
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Hmm..I share everyone's tough time at leaf picking, but I'd like to just mention something. Yes this is a kids' site, and yes things should be easy for the kids BUT

I don't know about anyone else's kids, but mine are perfectly content just seeing a leaf once in a while and clicking it as they go about their dailies-I really think that is what the leaf fest was designed for, not laying in wait like a pack of leaf eating spiders. My kids do not have the patience to sit and click (even if the leaves were falling more frequently)...I think that the main people getting aggravated are us parents that are trying to make sure our kids get all the items...Try to keep it in perspective here, I think most of us began liking WW because it did teach a few life lessons to our kids through a fun website..one of which being: HARD WORK PAYS OFF. If it were easy, how would that be taught?

Now of course I'm annoyed because I am really trying to get my kids all these cool new things, and am failing miserably, but I'm not going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and yell at them because they aren't giving us enough free stuff...

But next year I strongly urge [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to make the leaf chamber
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #1664
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I definately think the frequency will increase either after school lets out or later in the event. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] probably knows that the majority of those on WW right now are people like me with 10 accounts open. Of course my kids would be very happy to get home from school and find lots of fall fest stuff already in their docks so they would be able to play arcade games or with their hamsters instead of having to sit in their rooms waiting for leaves... so I have to sit in front of the computer all day so they can do that
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #1665
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I JUST caught another leaf...Get your pet to a room in your house watching JUST his TV, nothing else animated in the room.
MAKE SURE THERE ARE NONE OF THE ANIMATED ADS RUNNING!
Dixie ~ Why is it better to be in a room as opposed to on the "contact us" page of the newspaper? Lots of white space there and you can see your dock. I caught some leaves there yesterday but nothing at all this morning. Are the leaves back on the 11 minute schedule?

Thanks!
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #1666
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I did not find any leaves yesterday 9am-9pm during several logins. I logged into an asian account at about 1am and after 30 minutes in the park trashing collecting I got 4 leaves in a row , 6 minutes apart. I got booted out of the park and when I went back the leaves never came back. I got apple cider, hat, wall hanging, wheat. I was hoping for one new item but at least I saw a leaf.
I wrote to [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] several times, especially about how I do not want my kids online for hours, espcecially on school nights so I was diasppointed in the weekend fall festival.

In fall fest 2008 we caught over 40 leaves as a family in the first hour. We were so happy and made rooms. Every since then the leaves/flakes have never fallen as fast. Not sure if it is the amount of users or [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] but I know the leaves can come alot faster.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #1667
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hmm..I share everyone's tough time at leaf picking, but I'd like to just mention something. Yes this is a kids' site, and yes things should be easy for the kids BUT

I don't know about anyone else's kids, but mine are perfectly content just seeing a leaf once in a while and clicking it as they go about their dailies-I really think that is what the leaf fest was designed for, not laying in wait like a pack of leaf eating spiders. My kids do not have the patience to sit and click (even if the leaves were falling more frequently)...I think that the main people getting aggravated are us parents that are trying to make sure our kids get all the items...Try to keep it in perspective here, I think most of us began liking WW because it did teach a few life lessons to our kids through a fun website..one of which being: HARD WORK PAYS OFF. If it were easy, how would that be taught?

Now of course I'm annoyed because I am really trying to get my kids all these cool new things, and am failing miserably, but I'm not going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and yell at them because they aren't giving us enough free stuff...

But next year I strongly urge [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to make the leaf chamber
I can totally get what your saying and usually I am the one saying things like these lol... however I do not give my kids very much computer time each day, I give them 1 hour every night, today I sat for 3 hours with nothing, so if my kids log on for their 1 hour, whose to say they will even get a chance at 1 leaf??? That is the only point that frustrates me, so I said maybe [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] could put them on a "log in guaranteed a leaf within 30 minutes" schedule that would be great! Or give ou a chance at 1 leaf as soon as you log on then make them fly at whatever random schedule you'd like...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #1668
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Well, i guess I got that wrong, but I thought they were on a 6 minute schedule? Getting old and forgetful. By the way, I use a Mac and I tried to open more then one window and I can't. Do you know how to do it?
Are you able to use this link?
Welcome to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

Yes, not one of my kids cries over not finding leaves... from the youngest to the oldest (all 4). Perhaps they are more concerned with the games, or decorating or know that I'll get the items for them. But truthfully, they aren't that concerned with them. If they see one, they think it's cool and try to click it, but finding leaves isn't their priority and I have quite a range of ages here Hard work and perseverance will pay off And I won't be calling either
Old 09-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #1669
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I can totally get what your saying and usually I am the one saying things like these lol... however I do not give my kids very much computer time each day, I give them 1 hour every night, today I sat for 3 hours with nothing, so if my kids log on for their 1 hour, whose to say they will even get a chance at 1 leaf??? That is the only point that frustrates me, so I said maybe [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] could put them on a "log in guaranteed a leaf within 30 minutes" schedule that would be great! Or give ou a chance at 1 leaf as soon as you log on then make them fly at whatever random schedule you'd like...
That would be a great idea, have a guaranteed leaf for your first log in per day (otherwise everyone will log in and out all day long! haha!) I too only give my kids limited computer time and on most nights they get zero time since we have baseball and oodles of homework...that is why I don't mind helping them out...During the fests like this, if they want on the weekend they might get a little extra time on the computer but really, it isn't them that is aggravated-it's me haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #1670
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Sure enough... 11 minute schedule, I got one thing at 11:08 and one at 11:19
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: