Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #1651
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I, too have had sporadic luck, but I figured that was the random thing...

I've caught five leaves: 1 squash, 1 place setting, 1 toque and 2 sweaters.

I've also have two leaves fly by and despite me clicking desperately on them not gotten the prize

I haven't had so many windows open, though...

Cocobean... I'm wondering, do you do anything special on the accounts you have open to make them seem more "active," like having a pet exercise or something? Or do you just keep those windows open and wait for leaves? Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #1652
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
They were never every 6 minutes... it was always random, the chance to get one is every 6 minutes
Mine are currently on 11 minute chances. I think they up it to the 6 minute chances at 4 pm.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #1653
Webkinz :)

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Leaf globe? You're so lucky! I've gotten only a few leaves on one account (after hours of waiting), and nothing on the other. (They're on different servers.) But I'll hang in there... I love the prizes!
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #1654
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn

Cocobean... I'm wondering, do you do anything special on the accounts you have open to make them seem more "active," like having a pet exercise or something? Or do you just keep those windows open and wait for leaves? Thanks in advance for your help!
Nope, not really. They are all in small or medium rooms, some have animated items, some don't, one has a zumbuddy attched so nothing specific with regards to the pets, none are doing anything though (except getting hungry and sick, because I can't afford to feed them during fall fest since I'm not playing any games). I go to each account every 5 minutes or so to move the pet so they don't get logged out and that's about it Sometimes I change rooms. I usually log out about once every hour or so because I get up to go do laundry or clean something And sometimes I do the dailies on the accounts, though I know I'm probably risking missing leaves when I'm doing this. I've been on since 6 AM today, though really only continuously since 8, and spent a couple of hours on yesterday too.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #1655
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

My daughter's American account red leaf 10:59 kt wheat sheaf
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #1656
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
Mine are currently on 11 minute chances. I think they up it to the 6 minute chances at 4 pm.
That is interesting... I haven't been keeping track of mine, but we should do some timing checks and see if we need to update the WIki info
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #1657

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I think I have figured out what the situation is with the fall festival. ARE YOU READY??? Have you noticed that since the beginning of 2010 the explosion of NEW pets plush and estore and not only that but the super atomic bomb of estore items at [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. They dont want to give away free anymore----they want you to BUY everything now. YES buy, buy, and buy more. Notice how they have had NO new clothes in persepone shop in over a year. Yet they have had over three dozen new out fits for you to BUY. New room themes=two in last year, in estore more than six. BUY BUY.
NO MORE FREE FOR WEBKINZ WORLD YOU MUST NOW BUY
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #1658
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Just called up [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. There is not a glitch, The leaves are random? Told her the amount of time I spent and the leaves I caught. She said like any contest or events, it is random. Told her it was different in previous years. They were on a 6 minute schedule. She said no, they were just random. Asked her if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] liked making kids cry, because they can't find the leaves. She said she was sorry, and would forward my complaint to the powers that be. (The empty inbox in the sky.) I don't know why I even call! She said she had no other complaints, but for the first time ever, my call was put in the order it was received and I was on hold. They must be getting slammed with calls. Well, I tried!
I'm glad you called. I sent them a letter yesterday expressing my disgust over both Peek-a-Newz and Fall Fest. I too asked them if they like making kids cry because it seems that's all they do anymore. They can pretend all they like that they are not receiving complaints but we all know better. Oh well, maybe they'll change things so all of us "unlucky" people can actually catch a leaf or two before this thing is over.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #1659
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for the leaves to come less often, but that seems to be the case today. It took forever for any to appear in the three accounts I have open.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #1660
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Wow, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] never ceases to disappoint, do they? Geez, they can never just own up to how ridiculous they make their events and how they somehow manage to always keep making them get worse and worse. I truly believe that for the first time, I won't be able to even collect one of each new item. This really stinks, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just keeps getting worse and worse. I always get the feeling there must have been a power change a couple years back because everything suddenly went down hill from there. They don't really care about their customers anymore, it's very sad.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: