Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 09:09 AM   #1631
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

i like fall fest much better than just getting a gift box. it's a lot more fun. one of my accounts hardly gets any leaves & the other gets tons.
taffeta is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #1632
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
Wow, Webkinzmomma! You are so lucky! I haven't seen one single leaf! Not one! Catch is cleared. Dock has few items in it. I've waited in my room, my yard, the park and even my tree top room and nothing! Zip! Nada! I only have four accounts and it's the same with all of them. I don't have the time to sit and sit and sit and wait and wait and wait for those falling leaves. This is NOT fun!

I didn't want tons of prizes, just couple for each account. Why can't [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just gift us with a gift box like they do at Christmas and Easter? One food item and two decorations and/or clothing. That way everyone wins and no one is left out.

I'm not trying to be mean or selfish, but it's just not fair. We all deserve to find leaves without chaining ourselves to the computer for hours and hours. Webkinz is just NOT worth wasting your life on. Sorry, I'm just really frustrated this morning. I really am glad that some people, like you Webkinzmomma, are getting lots of prizes and I hope you will get lots more. Maybe people will put some of their items in the trade room and I'll have a better chance of getting a couple of them. I think my odds of getting a Fall prize will be better in the trade rooms than they are sitting in my garden waiting for the leaves to fall.

Star Child

I totally understand your frustration!!! I have been on my laptop for over 3 hours and seen nothing ... now (on desktop) I've seen 1 leaf on my asian acct and 1 leaf on my son's American acct. Previously I waited in either the park or my outside rooms, since I have seen those leaves, I am now on the desktop comupter, I was in my inside rooms and had only 1 pet in the room, i have no animated items in the rooms but I do have animated ads on the right side... give it a try!

PS : I also added a cup of coffee to the mix

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-20-2010 at 09:13 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #1633
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

No my friend,

It is said your computer responds slower if you have over 500 items or more
in your dock.
Webkinz says to keep it lower.
I won't tell you how many items I have.
My leaves fly just fine---when they come by.
My computer works fine also.
It is advisable to keep your dock clear until you know your computer and it's
reactions.
Place items in rooms that you don't need.
msholiday[/QUOTE]

phew! Thank you for the information, I was worried there for a second. Our docks are loaded lol! I will have to get better about beefing up our rooms!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #1634
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Well, I'm trying to be optimistic today. I'd better get my first leaf for the day soon or else that is going to change!!
marcialm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #1635

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Here is my imaginary leaf chamber...in a perfect WW we'd have these instead of this nighmare! haha!
Click the image to open in full size.

I love that idea

ive givin up looking right now just doing my dalies maybe ill see one and click on it

Last edited by lovepuppy84; 09-20-2010 at 09:24 AM..
lovepuppy84 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #1636
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I too am in the boat with not finding one single leaf. This has never happened to me before. I cleared everything. I think it must be a server issue. I'm sure they will fix it, but it is hard to wait.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #1637

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Here's my little ditty I sent to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]
Oh where, Oh where are the leaves to be?
None are flying for me!
My granddaughter is crying
There are no leaves a flying
Oh where Oh where can they be?
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], get real! Do you really think kids have the patience to sit for 2 hours to find 1 leaf! Let the leaves loose, so I can keep her from being so upset. Remember this is supposed to be fun for KIDS! It's not.
I spent between 12 or 15 hours on the computer yesterday to find 12 leaves. All old stuff. I can't believe they think KIDS have the time or patience for this, it's aggravating me! My older sons keep looking at me, like I have really lost it ( they don't understand how much I enjoy it!) I realize it also is so frustrating some times, I don't enjoy it. I look so forward to these events, like the Peek-A-Newz and then it is such a let down. I am hoping it gets a lot better!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #1638
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

My daughters American account 10:26am kt red leaf apple cider
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #1639
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Got my second one this morning at 10:28. Same account as last hour - a place setting this time.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #1640
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

[QUOTE=momtomanykinz;20897591]
View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Golly Pete!!

(Sigh) They tell us to keep our docks low---than give us more of the same
items we have.
]

Forgive the newbie question....what do you mean by "they tell us to keep our docks low"? would that fact that I have a ton of stuff in my docks affect how many leaves I might be seeing?

No, they just use that as an excuse when things don't work properly on your account. It should make no difference for the fall fest. (Customer service will be quick to say: you have too many items in your dock; you have a doorway blocked in your room....etc...--and they will say this even before looking in your account!)

The first day on one of my Asian accounts, all I received as the old recipe food (3 of one and 4 of the other) I didn't see any leaves yesterday after 8pm and I had 5 accounts open. Some of the accounts have over 1,000 items in their dock and some have very few. It made no difference. It is like the programming is just being super stingy--like giving you a 10% chance to see a leaf every cycle.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: