Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #1621
Webkinz :)
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

[QUOTE=MsHoliday;20897578]Golly Pete!!

(Sigh) They tell us to keep our docks low---than give us more of the same
items we have.
]

Forgive the newbie question....what do you mean by "they tell us to keep our docks low"? would that fact that I have a ton of stuff in my docks affect how many leaves I might be seeing?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #1622

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

the number i have is 866-932-5469 toll free
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #1623
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I recieved 1 lumberjack Hat and everything else has been repeats from last year 3 potted elms, 2 toques & Fall place setting. I'm on the Asian account and spent way to much time on here to only get six items.lol Hmm what is happening [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]?
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #1624
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by babs
That's great your leaves are flying, mine must have already fell off the trees..nothing here at my end.
I have 10 accounts open though lol!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #1625

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I just called and they said they were aware of the problem so hopefully by afternoon will be fixed
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #1626
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I called them too, yesterday and left a msg, I called the international number 905-851-6661

LOL I hope they mean "HOPEFULLY, this afternoon" and not "HOPEFULLY, by the last day of the event"

woooohoooo... on my son's american account 10:04 am kt red leaf I just got the lumberjack coat!!!!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-20-2010 at 09:05 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:04 AM   #1627
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

[QUOTE=momtomanykinz;20897591]
View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Golly Pete!!

(Sigh) They tell us to keep our docks low---than give us more of the same
items we have.
]

Forgive the newbie question....what do you mean by "they tell us to keep our docks low"? would that fact that I have a ton of stuff in my docks affect how many leaves I might be seeing?
No my friend,

It is said your computer responds slower if you have over 500 items or more
in your dock.
Webkinz says to keep it lower.
I won't tell you how many items I have.
My leaves fly just fine---when they come by.
My computer works fine also.
It is advisable to keep your dock clear until you know your computer and it's
reactions.
Place items in rooms that you don't need.
msholiday
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #1628

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Wow, Webkinzmomma! You are so lucky! I haven't seen one single leaf! Not one! Catch is cleared. Dock has few items in it. I've waited in my room, my yard, the park and even my tree top room and nothing! Zip! Nada! I only have four accounts and it's the same with all of them. I don't have the time to sit and sit and sit and wait and wait and wait for those falling leaves. This is NOT fun!

I didn't want tons of prizes, just couple for each account. Why can't [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just gift us with a gift box like they do at Christmas and Easter? One food item and two decorations and/or clothing. That way everyone wins and no one is left out.

I'm not trying to be mean or selfish, but it's just not fair. We all deserve to find leaves without chaining ourselves to the computer for hours and hours. Webkinz is just NOT worth wasting your life on. Sorry, I'm just really frustrated this morning. I really am glad that some people, like you Webkinzmomma, are getting lots of prizes and I hope you will get lots more. Maybe people will put some of their items in the trade room and I'll have a better chance of getting a couple of them. I think my odds of getting a Fall prize will be better in the trade rooms than they are sitting in my garden waiting for the leaves to fall.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:08 AM   #1629
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Here is my imaginary leaf chamber...in a perfect WW we'd have these instead of this nighmare! haha!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 09:08 AM   #1630

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

not 1 leaf for me yet and i have been on for over a hour its so fustrating
lovepuppy84 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: