Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:54 AM   #1611
Webkinz :)
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Finally! 1 butternut squash... I hope it picks up!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #1612
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Golly Pete!!

I thought it was my PC until I came over here.
Not getting leaves here either. Getting older items also, when one does
decide to show its' self.
(Sigh) They tell us to keep our docks low---than give us more of the same
items we have.
Ooopps! Sorry, I apologize to our new WI. You need the items.
Hang in there guys---it can only go uphill.
Back to the COMMENT section on Webkinz.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #1613
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

and another sweater and a corn display! Yay! Finally something new!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #1614
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I also only had 1 pet in my room, just put my kids pet by themselves in their rooms to see if that helps
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #1615
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I just got off the phone with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Apparently, they are unaware of the lack of leaves. And the please wait when you click on the leaf and receive no prize. Also, I was the first call regarding this situation. Please call everyone, so we can get these issues resolved. Can I Post the phone number? Or is it against the rules?
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #1616

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

it may have been slow to nothing due to ww trying to fix the problem so we will see. I am going to clear cache, and resign onto five accounts and see what happens. my rooms will be empty and no animated adds hop that works
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #1617
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Just got another sweater.
That's great your leaves are flying, mine must have already fell off the trees..nothing here at my end.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM   #1618
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

well for those that have seen leaves and receiving prizes, congrats. been on for almost an hour and still no leaves. first it's the peak a newz and now this.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM   #1619

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

yes post the number and i will post mine. it is not a personal phone number so i think it would be ok
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM   #1620
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Are the leaves picking up?
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: