Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #1561
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Just got a place setting on one and a cider on another
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #1562
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i'm on a desktop, not many leaves to speak of here.
My euro account hasn't found a single leaf, Asian account found three.
I have two NA accounts open together...one finds them three times as much as the other.
I found 19 total leaves since Saturday...the only new items are two globes, the candle and the hat.
I have seen none yet today. I can't wait to get the jacket and boots, they are too cute!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #1563

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

This is my 3rd fallfest and i have to say it will probably be my lst. I sat allll day yesterday with 3 accounts open and only caught 2 leaves all day. I saw about 6 in total but when I clicked on them nothing happened. Whats the problem this year? I'm useing internet explorer and its on a laptop. I used this same laptop last year and caught hundreds of items. I've been on again this morning for 2 hours and have seen 1 leaf again and again I clicked and clicked and got NOTHING!!
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #1564
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

I want the boots to complete my unicorns outfit! I wish there were only new prizes, or at least that the new ones were awarded more often. I have been awarded an abundance of old items. I'm now up to almost 50 leaves and still only 6 new items total of all of those

lumberjack coat 1
lumberjack hat 111
wall plate 11111111
wheat 11
place setting 1111111
toque 11111
globe 1
squash 11111
sweater 111111111
elm 11
cornucopia 1
corn display 1
cider 11
Old 09-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #1565
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I feel your pain. I sat staring at the computer for an hour and a half this morning and not a single leaf. Yesterday I saw 5 and 2 of them I clicked on and nothing happened. The other three were food and drink from last year. I would really like to get the coat,hat and boots. Good luck everyone. I hope the leaves start falling faster. My DD really was looking forward to this but she doesn't have the patience to sit for hours so she gave up. So sad.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #1566
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I have been on for over a half and hour and haven't seen a single leaf yet today... I have got all old items, I got the shoes 1x but that's it. I understand if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants us to get them while we are playing instead of just logging on just for free click to win items but whoa... hours at a time before you get one?? They should at least be on some sort of a schedule even if its every 20 minutes... at least this way you have a chance at one!

I am on a laptop too... I think I'll try the desktop in a bit just incase

and cocoabean I tried clicking your leaf lol, I was sitting with this window open and my WW window open next to it and when I seen that leaf I got so excited lol and yup.. tried to click it haha

8:06 kt logged on
8:12 kt no leaves
8:18 kt no leaves
8:24 kt no leaves
8:30 kt no leaves
8:36 kt no leaves
8:42 kt no leaves
8:48 kt no leaves
8:54 kt
9:00 kt

So has anyone seen anything yet today??? This could actually be good, maybe Ganz stopped the leaves while they fix a glitch and we will see them more often later today!!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 09-20-2010 at 07:48 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #1567
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I feel your pain. I sat staring at the computer for an hour and a half this morning and not a single leaf. Yesterday I saw 5 and 2 of them I clicked on and nothing happened. The other three were food and drink from last year. I would really like to get the coat,hat and boots. Good luck everyone. I hope the leaves start falling faster. My DD really was looking forward to this but she doesn't have the patience to sit for hours so she gave up. So sad.
For kids who only have one account this event is no fun. It's not much fun for me and I have 7 open right now, soon to be 9...

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I have been on for over a half and hour and haven't seen a single leaf yet today... I have got all old items, I got the shoes 1x but that's it. I understand if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants us to get them while we are playing instead of just logging on just for free click to win items but whoa... hours at a time before you get one?? They should at least be on some sort of a schedule even if its every 20 minutes... at least this way you have a chance at one!

I am on a laptop too... I think I'll try the desktop in a bit just incase
It would be nice to have them more often Hopefully [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will increase the frequency like they did last year
Old 09-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #1568
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Another wall plate... That's 9 now... I think we have enough of those!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #1569
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, noted something interesting...There were NO animated ads when I caught that last leaf. I wonder if that might have something to do with it. I will keep watch, here and le you know.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:38 AM   #1570
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

shake the trees [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]..Pretty Please!
40 minutes and nothing..
come on...
Thank heaven the interns are at school, they would be so annoyed by now..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: