Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #1551
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Well, I wondered if it was just me. I've been on for an hour with three accounts open and haven't seen a single leaf.

I really want that globe! At least I got all the new clothes yesterday--along with SEVEN cups of cider (yea!--not).
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #1552
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is rather unusual that most of the people who are having trouble catching leaves are experiencing it from their laptops and not from the Desk tops I wonder if it has to do with connections...maybe?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #1553
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber
Default [langtitle=de]Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010[/langtitle]

Dixie..anything is possible when Ganz is involved...
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:03 AM   #1554
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'm on a desktop Dixie and have only seen 2. I was wondering if it had something to do with the browsers. I use firefox
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #1555

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ive got at least one of each new prizes but onlly because I have multiple accounts up at the same time and pretty much dedicated my entire day yesterday to this. This has been the slowest of all the fests by far. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would realize that fall and winter fests are the two events the majority of players look forward to all year! Ive even seen players who dont play anymore come back online to get involved with the fest...then when its like this they remember why they left. A game is suppose to be fun not frustrating.

Shake the tree Ganz ... for the kids with one account and for your loyal players with multiple accounts.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #1556
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

I have both Firefox and IE open
trying to see which one has more showing up..

Also if you have ADBlock from Firefox, it can slow/stop the leaves from showing..
Old 09-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #1557
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh MAN, since WHEN did click fests get so doggoned complex
Old 09-20-2010, 07:20 AM   #1558

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I spent 12 hours yesterday on the computer searching for leaves. It's been awhile since I've been on Webkinz and was excited to get back in the spirit. Getting to pretend it was fall was a good thing, since I live in 90 degree weather most of the year.

Anyway, I had three accounts open and I collected 29 items, 31 items and 23 items. I was able to only get 1 jacket, 1 acorn and 0 globe. I think I stayed on that long in hopes of getting the globe. It seemed frustrating at times, but after I tallied them all up, 83 items is pretty great. I'm happy!
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:23 AM   #1559
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Good for YOU, Adventurekinz It is so nice to see someone having fun That is a lot of loot Hopefully you will get that coveted globe You still have a whole week left, anything is possible.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #1560
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

well done adventurekinz! live topic is not working for me or is it just slow today..
20 mins..no leaves..

Come here little leafys! I want to click you!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: