Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #1541
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

OH yes, I do hate it when they show falling leaves in their ads.. You see the flash out of the corner of your eye, you spill your coffee in your rush to get the leaf...AN AD??? A CRUMMY COMMERCIAL??? I feel like Ralphie in a Christmas Story with his Orphan Annie decoder ring....What a let down! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 06:30 AM   #1542
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Webkinz world must not have very many trees to lose leaves because I'm seeing very little of them floating around.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:32 AM   #1543
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Nothing for me this morning and I have been on for an hour and a half
Old 09-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #1544
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I've caught about 45 leaves since the start... this is with having as many as 7 accounts open at a time and for MANY hours Out of those only 6 have been new items with 4 of those being the clothes. I've gotten too many of the old wall plate, sweaters and place settings.

lumberjack coat 1
lumberjack hat 111
wall plate 11111111
wheat 11
place setting 111111
toque 11111
globe 1
squash 11111
sweater 111111111
elm 11
cornucopia 1
corn display 1
cider 1
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #1545
Webkinz :)
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

I caught 24 yesterday over 3 accounts but nothing this morning and I've been on since 6:15am. I hope it picks up today. This is our first fall fest and we are happy with every prize but I'd love to see more leaves! Does anyone think it will pick up?
Old 09-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #1546
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
Also, for you veterans WI members what is the gift exchange? How does it work and how do I get involved? I have lots of stuff and doubles and triples at that. But there is stuff I would really like to get as well. Also, how do you get friends on here.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Click the link and all your questions will be answered.

As for getting your friends on WI, simply spread the word about how much you enjoy
WI and show them the cool things we do here..

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Nothing for me this morning and I have been on for an hour and a half
Sat in the park last night in the Asian acct. NADA for 1 hour.
American Acct..NADA!!

So discouraging. ...Miss the old days of 2007 when I almost broke my clicking finger
trying to catch them all..

Since Sat Asian time..only 8 leaves..

Last edited by wildhare1357; 09-20-2010 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: darn links not working..ugh..just like the leaves..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #1547

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I've caught about 45 leaves since the start... this is with having as many as 7 accounts open at a time and for MANY hours Out of those only 6 have been new items with 4 of those being the clothes. I've gotten too many of the old wall plate, sweaters and place settings.

lumberjack coat 1
lumberjack hat 111
wall plate 11111111
wheat 11
place setting 111111
toque 11111
globe 1
squash 11111
sweater 111111111
elm 11
cornucopia 1
corn display 1
cider 1

LOL I LOVE your graphics cocoabean. Even though I KNEW I was in WI, I still still reacted and tried to click on a leaf.

Thanks for the laugh!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:42 AM   #1548
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cuddlebug
LOL I LOVE your graphics cocoabean. Even though I KNEW I was in WI, I still still reacted and tried to click on a leaf.

Thanks for the laugh!
LOL!

Just caught some wheat!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:50 AM   #1549
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I caught six leaves yesterday, with only one new item, the woolly galoshes (which are very cute). In past years the leaves seemed to fall more readily during the after-school hours when more kids were on -- maybe things will pick up later today! I hope so, I really want that Lumberjack outfit.

Good luck everybody!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 06:54 AM   #1550
goomba15

k5tenn is on a distinguished road

This is very strange, I sat there with my laptop for (2) straight hours NO leaves, but my sister played on our desktop and she had 6 leaves fall. Not many are falling, but I am hopeful that this will pick up. I logged on this morning and still no leaves. Help???
k5tenn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: