Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 11:48 PM   #1511
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Ugh i was on for so long! Logging in and out, nothing. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #1512
Webkinz :)

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I watched last night 11pm till 1am and started back at 4am (CST) when it came back on till 11am 3 leaves all old stuff, tonight since 6pm 4 with only the jack-O-lantern candle new item in the whole bunch. I guess that almighty leaf-bestowing tree lost all it's leaves before even the first 24 hours were up
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #1513
Mekare
Mekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond repute

I have been on Safari and Firefox off and on for about 5 hours. I have only caught 1 leave and it was the old sweater.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #1514
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Got a whopping 4 leafs today but I did manage to get the new globe with a red leaf. Hoping for better tomorrow...
volblaster is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #1515
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I'm really hoping they fix this tomorrow when they go back to work,its terrible! this is the worst fest yet,for years i always got many items on the first day,this is bad! and now with all the older items mixed in,it makes it even harder.I feel bad for the kids who look forward to this,and then this happens,they should be ashamed of themselves! they certainly can afford to let some pixels go,after the prices they charge for their things.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:12 AM   #1516
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Has anyone looked into if different servers are seeing different leaf times? I know in the past, there have been some servers that seem to get more than others. Has anyone noticed that with this years Fall Fest?

Sorry, and what does it say that when I saw your signature, I tried to click on the leaf?
It's only day one!
I suppose I could look but its not as easy with my pages stacked 11 at a time and I have 8 right now. If it was not for windows 7 and my 52" Flat Screen as my monitor I could never keep up. I'll try to look tomorrow/ Its hard to get all the accounts lined up just right. LOL

yey I get some eye rest...down to 4 accounts now.

Ugh 4 sick pets Would not be such a bad thing but Asian accounts we have 1 animal
Attached Images
File Type: jpginsaine.jpg (151.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgwindows 7.jpg (162.3 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by scastle2003; 09-20-2010 at 01:12 AM..
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:50 AM   #1517
bundykin is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems catching any leaves. I was on and off all day today and saw ONE leaf and it was the cornucopia! I have over 20 of those :-(

It's back to work tomorrow and now my time is completely limited as to when I can go on! I stopped playing for a few month last time this happened! I am not ready to walk away but I am ready for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to step up to the plate and offer a little more to those of us who don't have an unlimited bank account to purchase all the items and animals they have for sale.

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow
Old 09-20-2010, 02:03 AM   #1518
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

It's good to see that some leaves are flying, and hopefully more will be tomorrow, or during the week. That's an interesting thought about the servers possibly running on a schedule. I was also wondering if browsers make any difference. I know some seem to work better than others.

Also, I think it's cool that some people have gotten some new items. So, hopefully the tech department can help more leaves to fly during the rest of the week.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #1519
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I finally got a good length f time to just sit and watch. 2 1/2 hours later...not a single leaf has flown by. I did happen to get 2 earlier on two different accounts at two different times. But they were both older items so nothing new yet.

I really hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] shakes those trees a little more tomorrow. I simply do not have hours and hours to sit here everyday.And the kids certainly don't, especially with school.

Is that what we are encouraging now? If you want some of this cool stuff we advertised you have to become a lazy couch potato and sit in front of the computer all day everyday for a week. But make sure you get paid doing it so you can go buy lots of estore stuff!
View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I'm really hoping they fix this tomorrow when they go back to work,its terrible! this is the worst fest yet,for years i always got many items on the first day,this is bad! and now with all the older items mixed in,it makes it even harder.I feel bad for the kids who look forward to this,and then this happens,they should be ashamed of themselves! they certainly can afford to let some pixels go,after the prices they charge for their things.
I just wanted to say I am in agreement with both of you. I have thought over and over "Who are these contests designed for"? It can't be little kids, they don't know about this thread, they may not know about a way to find the leaves even. I have said this about every single give away since I started playing, they are always stingy with PIXELS for Pete's sake!
And, you guys are right, the stuff costs us enough they can certainly afford to give us AIR!!! I'm pretty mad about the whole thing. My grand kids quit playing WW over a year ago, they got so sick of never having money and never winning anything. THEY are the ones WW is supposed to be FOR! I feel bad that they got that discouraged, but kids don't have the patience to sit and wait and wait and wait.....I have not seen one single leaf, not one in any time zone!
peggios is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 04:33 AM   #1520
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I have been on for hours, and I haven't caught a single leaf I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes this today, and everyone can start seeing leaves.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: