Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #1491
NancyDfan
Webkinz :)

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ahh fall fest..as we sit watching our screens as our brains turn to mush . Finally after an eternity a leaf shows...it is the exciting and must awesome...Apple cider!...So we stare at the screen waiting for another leaf...waiting...waiting...still waiting...so we look away to do something else for a second...and come back to find out that the leaf has just floated off the screen! Ahh so now we have to wait for who knows how long again...and finally another leaf...but it's Apple cider! Yay! Hooray! Whoopee!

Ya know ya need a break when ya

1. Say, "Pretty leaves just don't wanna come!" repeatedly
2. Have nightmares that the leaves will give you nothing but apple cider OR they wont work no matter how many times you click on them.
3. Need to see an eye Dr and Chiropractor
THANK YOU! That just made me feel so much better! The funny thing is that just happened to me. I didn't see a leave for like an hour when I looked at the screen the whole time. When I click off then come back? There's one floating across my screen. LOL
NancyDrew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #1492
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I finally got a good length f time to just sit and watch. 2 1/2 hours later...not a single leaf has flown by. I did happen to get 2 earlier on two different accounts at two different times. But they were both older items so nothing new yet.

I really hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] shakes those trees a little more tomorrow. I simply do not have hours and hours to sit here everyday.And the kids certainly don't, especially with school.

Is that what we are encouraging now? If you want some of this cool stuff we advertised you have to become a lazy couch potato and sit in front of the computer all day everyday for a week. But make sure you get paid doing it so you can go buy lots of estore stuff!

Last edited by blessedx5; 09-19-2010 at 10:19 PM..
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #1493
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

There has been no leaves for hours.
Has anyone seen a floating leaf?
I have been on different accounts and nothing.
I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] turned it off.
Please advise. Thanks
Old 09-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #1494
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I got one floating in my Asian, but it took a very long time before it came.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #1495
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

lets see- I averaged 1 per two hours yesterday & 1 per 4 hours today for a total of ,,,,3 leaves- Very disapointing. I have seen more leaves on this thread
Old 09-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #1496
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
There has been no leaves for hours.
Has anyone seen a floating leaf?
I have been on different accounts and nothing.
I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] turned it off.
Please advise. Thanks
I've gotten three leaves in 30 minutes. It's the most I've gotten all day. I stared at the computer screen for an hour and nothing. Now I'm getting a couple. How long that will last though.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #1497
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I haven't seen any in a while, I keep one account open to catch leaves and one account open to play Mazin' Hamsters. xD I ended up with no leaves the whole time but 1 thing did come out of the time.. I got the new car from mazin' hamsters. So far I caught 18 leaves.. Hoping to get at least 1 of each new prize.

Click the image to open in full size.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #1498
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
I have been suffering here all day and guess what the first sentence of the kinzville timez says! The weather is getting cooler, the air is crisp and clean and there are colorful leaves everywhere! Yeah [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] there sure are leave everywhere! I have been waiting 3 and a half hours and no leaves!!!
I feel your pain, same here...I seem to remember there being some issues last fall too but before that, it always worked fine. I haven't seen one single leaf
Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #1499
fian5 is on a distinguished road

I am seeing leaves still. I had 3 accounts open, but only 1 is getting leaves. So I closed the other 2 for now. I sat at first for over 1 hour and nothing. Now they are coming every 6 minutes for the last 3 times. The last one however came a minute earlier than it was suppose to, so I am not sure when/if the next one is coming. I have been waiting in the park so I can collect trash as well. I have yet to figure out the logic behind why some accounts get leaves and others do not. All I can think of is it must somehow be linked to servers. I hope this helps. I know it is going to be a long week!
fian5 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #1500
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I've only clicked on 3 leaves the whole day. I missed 2 because of "Please Wait..." And all I got were the autumn striped shirts...I really wanted the new items! And I don't believe ANYONE has gotten the leaf globe at all...

Last edited by animalover48; 09-19-2010 at 10:45 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: