Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #1471
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would make it so leaves would fall like every minute or something or maybe every 5 mns consistently no matter where you were and have it so when you clicked on them you got it. And no food items. I guess [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] thinks all we do is sit around at computers all day staring at the screen going nearly blind so we can catch a leaf that will give us apple cider while having waited 9 hours to get said leaf.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #1472
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
I think it is neat that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has put so many items into this years Fall Fest. I think this is the most they have had for an event.

That said, it would be nice if they had the leaves going by more often. I do realize that this will go on for another six days, but if people get frustrated at the beginning, they may not stick around all week to try to get prizes.

I also wish they would take into account their audience. It seems like today would have been a great time to have the leaves 'flying by' since kids can be on the computers today. Tomorrow, they are back in school and it will be the 'adults' who are looking for leaves.

Good luck everyone!!! May you get at least one of every thing you need/want

Oh I so agree with you that it's great they have put so many prizes. There were a few I needed more of and also needed to get to give away to family that has none. Just catching them like you have said is a different story. I've tried every trick I know of that has worked to get more stuff in the past and NONE of them work on this go around. We have 1 account I am at my whits end with b'c no matter what I try it gets nothing. I would be tickled pink with 1 just to see that they are working but since 6 am this morning not one leaf. Other accounts have gotten 2-5 all day. We have our computers going and even logged on to each account seeing if the computers make a difference. Does not seem to.
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #1473
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Thursday && Staurday nights will be my main days for this. Those are the times I have my laptop privialedges (sp?) for as long as I can stay up. WOO! I am SOOO pumped for this!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #1474
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Another squash
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #1475
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
I would be tickled pink with 1 just to see that they are working but since 6 am this morning not one leaf. Other accounts have gotten 2-5 all day. We have our computers going and even logged on to each account seeing if the computers make a difference. Does not seem to.
Has anyone looked into if different servers are seeing different leaf times? I know in the past, there have been some servers that seem to get more than others. Has anyone noticed that with this years Fall Fest?

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Another squash
Sorry, and what does it say that when I saw your signature, I tried to click on the leaf?
It's only day one!
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #1476
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Another squash
Aw, I'm sorry Cocoa. I have tons of those too. (Missed a red leaf while I was typing this. Dx)

LOVE your signature by the way.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #1477

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I have had trouble clicking my leaves today; at least six have gone by (on two accounts), I click like crazy and it doesn't give me anything (as if I didn't click on it). Anyone having this happen? I have been able to click twice with success, otherwise nothing. Sad....

Any advice is appreciated.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #1478
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I have had trouble clicking my leaves today; at least six have gone by (on two accounts), I click like crazy and it doesn't give me anything (as if I didn't click on it). Anyone having this happen? I have been able to click twice with success, otherwise nothing. Sad....

Any advice is appreciated.
Are you getting the dreaded "please wait.." at those times? If not, are you on a computer with a wireless mouse?

I had a mouse that was low on batteries and it wouldn't click. If your mouse works great everywhere else and just has a hard time on those leaves, I'm not sure what to say. But I will hope that it gets better for you.

For my time today (about 3 hours total spread out):

11 leaves seen (1 missed that I saw, but I could have missed more)
I have one of all the old things (except for the toque) and 2 squashes
And I found one lumberjack coat

Here's hoping I find the 5 other new items in during the week

Last edited by Ferf; 09-19-2010 at 09:25 PM..
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #1479
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Another squash
HEY -Thats not fair- You know we clicked on that leaf!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #1480

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Ahh fall fest..as we sit watching our screens as our brains turn to mush . Finally after an eternity a leaf shows...it is the exciting and must awesome...Apple cider!...So we stare at the screen waiting for another leaf...waiting...waiting...still waiting...so we look away to do something else for a second...and come back to find out that the leaf has just floated off the screen! Ahh so now we have to wait for who knows how long again...and finally another leaf...but it's Apple cider! Yay! Hooray! Whoopee!

Ya know ya need a break when ya

1. Say, "Pretty leaves just don't wanna come!" repeatedly
2. Have nightmares that the leaves will give you nothing but apple cider OR they wont work no matter how many times you click on them.
3. Need to see an eye Dr and Chiropractor
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: