Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #1461
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Still no leaves for almost 2 hours now. I think they switched it to a 6-hour schedule

I am logging out. This isn't worth the frustration.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #1462
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have been on all day and only saw 4 leaves, One I could not click on, it just kept floating by after i clicked it . got a cornicopia and food . I traded for a pair of boots or would not have gotten anything good all day! Not happy at all.
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #1463

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok so far all Ive got is

1 Potted Elm
2 Apple Ciders
1 Place mat thing

And one time a red leaf flew by....and i was watching Monkey and Monkey...and so I clicked and I clicked and I clicked on the red leaf...but it kept floating and I got nothing!

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #1464

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Very disappointed with Fall Festival this year. The leaves are far and few with hours between leaves falling and the prizes are the same as last year with nothing new its not much fun this year. Been on the computor all day for a few last year gifts. Why is Webkinns being so cheap is it because they want us to spend money in the e-store instead of finding prizes in the falling leaves ? Last year the leaves were more active,this year it takes so long to find one leaf. very very disappointed geemah37
Old 09-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #1465

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I haven't seen any leaves in quite a long time -- perhaps an hour or more. I am doing other things on the accounts and computer, but I do have three windows open. Hope they pick up again tonight. It is not even 7pm here!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #1466
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

8:41 P.M
Orange Leaf
Autumn Stripped sweater
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #1467

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Yay! I just got the lumber hat!...

ok so far the last one I didnt get cause of the monkey show was at 9:30 and I just got the lumber jack hat at 9:42...this is Kinztime
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #1468
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
8:41 P.M
Orange Leaf
Autumn Strpped Sweater
Oops, typo
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:58 PM   #1469
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is neat that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has put so many items into this years Fall Fest. I think this is the most they have had for an event.

That said, it would be nice if they had the leaves going by more often. I do realize that this will go on for another six days, but if people get frustrated at the beginning, they may not stick around all week to try to get prizes.

I also wish they would take into account their audience. It seems like today would have been a great time to have the leaves 'flying by' since kids can be on the computers today. Tomorrow, they are back in school and it will be the 'adults' who are looking for leaves.

Good luck everyone!!! May you get at least one of every thing you need/want
Ferf is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #1470

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

we haven't seen any so far, in about 90 min. hoping it picks up!
ImHappy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: