Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #1441
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

For over the last hour and a half, I haven't seen a leaf. What's up? I could see my dock the whole time. I set my clock back once, so I logged out and back on. Nothing. This is rather discouraging. I had better luck last year.
deblynn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1442
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I am getting ALL last years prizes with the exception of 2 snowglobes.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1443
owlboy1
Webkinz :)

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

One hour one leaf...this is getting to be a real joke...And the leaf i saw i could not click on...It just kept on going...Losing interest real fast...Get it together Glitch oops I mean [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!!!
volblaster is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #1444
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I have five accounts open and haven't seen a leaf in the past hour. It's possible I missed one since I'm trying to do some other work at the desk while I watch for leaves (yes, [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate], we actually have other things to do), but even if I did, this is kind of ridiculous. Hopefully they'll change the programming and it will pick up tomorrow. Also, I wish they had retired some of the older prizes. With 15 different items to get, the chances of getting the new stuff isn't too good.
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #1445
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

These things really do end up being frustrating more than fun...I have been watching for over an hour and have gotten nothing
shanna23 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #1446
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I was wondering if everyone was having the lack of luck I am...I have not seen one leaf on my asian account yesterday or the american ones today..What is up with this...Can't [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] get it right just once.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #1447
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

it's been 30 mins and still no leaves & i have 2 accounts open -- i see this to be an ongoing issue every year -- whether it's fall fest or winter fest and yet it's still not resolved. last year @ fall fest, [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] released the leaves like crazy and gave an extra day to catch and even then, it didn't seem to fall that fast. the leaves in the ad for fall fest seems to fall a lot faster and there's more. maybe they should consider that method instead
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #1448
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Two leaves total for us -- all day.

One was yellow -- no prize when we clicked on it, it just kept floating.
One was red -- cornucopia.

Here's to a high wind and lots of (clickable) falling leaves tomorrow ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #1449
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

how about a true six minute intervals in all dock pages not just hit or miss?
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #1450
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I am so frustrated and sad
I haven't found a single leaf yet and have been trying since yesterday... just makes me sad that I am missing Fall Fest this year
taytertots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: