Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #1261
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I haven't seen any leaves in a while. I have too accounts open.. I may open more accounts to see if I can find more leaves.. I've been working on a room in my main account. I really like how its coming along so far:
Click the image to open in full size.
That's a cool room, I want it!
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #1262
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default [langtitle=sv]Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010[/langtitle]

[lang=sv]I love fall fest![/lang]

I just did dunk the zingoz, but there was no zingoz! I still got the money!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #1263
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Nice!
View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Cool Siggy Flamedance!
Thanks!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #1264
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Stupid translator! I love fall fest!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #1265
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Woot woot! I got my first leaf in two hours.. but it was my second or third sweater. *sighs* At least I know I get them... and now I have a schedule .
Old 09-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #1266
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Nice!

Slowly, very very slowly.

Aw, I hope you become a Lucky Duck soon!

Thanks so much!
I haven't seen any leaves in a while. I have too accounts open.. I may open more accounts to see if I can find more leaves.. I've been working on a room in my main account. I really like how its coming along so far:
Looks great!
Old 09-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #1267

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Well to add to the already miserable fall feeling, there is now rain in the outdoor rooms.... and the only leaves I've found in the past 30 minutes are the ones that are stuck on the "grass"
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #1268
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Awesome Room! It looks so inviting. Like the host has just finished preparing for an evening of friends who will arrive any moment. If this is a room in progress, I can't wait to see it when its finished!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #1269
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
Room looks good! Is anybody in a chat room? Any luck with leaves there?
That's a cool room, I want it!
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Thanks so much!

Looks great!
View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Awesome Room! It looks so inviting. Like the host has just finished preparing for an evening of friends who will arrive any moment. If this is a room in progress, I can't wait to see it when its finished!
Thank you!!
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #1270

kimlove19 is on a distinguished road

i been in the cube house for a hour and nothing. were are they at???
kimlove19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: