Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #1251
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

Check out my siggy.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #1252
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
Unfortunately they don't seem to care about making anything valuable, or else they wouldn't have brought back every single item from last year. I really wish they wouldn't have done that. Now I am just getting a bunch of stuff I already have and nothing new.
Normally I love these events and it's worth sitting and waiting to get new exciting prizes but repeating everything just took all the fun out of this year. What a bad idea.
Well said; I agree completely
jkb1957 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #1253
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

How are the leaves flying now?
Webkinz*lover is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #1254
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Two and a half hours and finally a leaf.....last year's butternut squash.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #1255
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know everyone in the room!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #1256

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Check out my siggy.
Nice!
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz*lover
How are the leaves flying now?
Slowly, very very slowly.
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Two and a half hours and finally a leaf.....last year's butternut squash.
Aw, I hope you become a Lucky Duck soon!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #1257
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I haven't seen any leaves in a while. I have too accounts open.. I may open more accounts to see if I can find more leaves.. I've been working on a room in my main account. I really like how its coming along so far:
Click the image to open in full size.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #1258
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I cannot catch leaves in the clubhouse!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #1259

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I haven't seen any leaves in a while. I have too accounts open.. I may open more accounts to see if I can find more leaves.. I've been working on a room in my main account. I really like how its coming along so far:
Click the image to open in full size.
Room looks good! Is anybody in a chat room? Any luck with leaves there?
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #1260
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Silver8328
For those wondering,

Red leaf- wheat sheaf, cornucopia, lumberjack coat, hot apple cider
orange leaf- place setting, butternut squash, sweater and I think the lumberjack hat
yellow leaf- toque, pressed leaf plate, wooly galoshes

From what I noticed though it is different for euro and asian and I know I'm missing some items but I haven't gotten them yet to know what leaf to get them from
Thank you for this Silver8328! It looks like each leaf has at least one new prize, so I guess it's a mad dash for any of them.
View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Now going to my room to play games.

I thought the webkinz tour van in the ad was a leaf. Silly me!
I had to leave the park because every time trash showed up and webbies started walking around, I though it was leaves! And of course by the time I realized it wasn't a leaf, the trash had all been picked up!
View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
finally got a leaf. I got the leaf plate. Desktop is much easier than on the laptop. (or maybe I wasn't clicking hard enough. When, I was on my laptop.)
I'm finding I have to click the rare leaf 3 or 4 times, and even doing that, some will still get by! I've caught approx. 7 on 3 accounts since this started. Won 1 jacket, 3 toques and 3 squash. Now I'm just hoping they come by during my regular activities. I've yet to see an actual schedule (every ?? mins) so I've given up watching and waiting. Hopefully the pace will pick up soon!
View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Check out my siggy.
Cool Siggy Flamedance!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: