Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #1231
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

I've just got to say that I really dislike the Floating Leaves Fall Festival (as well as the Floating Snowflakes Winter Festival).

Sure, the some of the prizes are nice, but the mindless waiting for floating objects is a boring and unproductive waste of time. It feeds into some of the negative traits of Webkinz World by encouraging obsessive compulsive behavior and spending excessive amounts of time in front of the computer.

I'm sure the geniuses at Webkinz World could design some more active, enjoyable, and mentally engaging activities that more closely resembled an actual Fall Festival.

Just yesterday, my family attended a real live Fall Festival which included hayrides, apple picking, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, corn husk doll making, recipe contests, petting zoos, live music, and demonstrations of chainsaw sculture making.

Even if Webkinz just scrapped their usual Daily Events Schedule for a special Fall Festival Schedule where you could win the prizes once an hour by spinning wheels or popping balloons or using the claw machine, etc., it would eliminate the mind-numbing waiting for floating leaves.
Linus is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #1232
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

What just got starred out?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #1233

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

This is suppose to be fun? I have just wasted almost an hour of my life, just sitting in front of this computer, waiting and waiting and waiting, for those leaves to fall. Nothing! Not a single leaf! I'm sorry, I just don't have the time and energy to just sit and wait. Why can't they just give us a Fall Gift Box, like they do at Christmas. One food and two cute fall items. That would be fun and fair to all! (sigh!)

Star Child

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
I've just got to say that I really dislike the Floating Leaves Fall Festival (as well as the Floating Snowflakes Winter Festival).

Sure, the some of the prizes are nice, but the mindless waiting for floating objects is a boring and unproductive waste of time. It feeds into some of the negative traits of Webkinz World by encouraging obsessive compulsive behavior and spending excessive amounts of time in front of the computer.

I'm sure the geniuses at Webkinz World could design some more active, enjoyable, and mentally engaging activities that more closely resembled an actual Fall Festival.

Just yesterday, my family attended a real live Fall Festival which included hayrides, apple picking, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, corn husk doll making, recipe contests, petting zoos, live music, and demonstrations of chainsaw sculture making.

Even if Webkinz just scrapped their usual Daily Events Schedule for a special Fall Festival Schedule where you could win the prizes once an hour by spinning wheels or popping balloons or using the claw machine, etc., it would eliminate the mind-numbing waiting for floating leaves.

AMEN!!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:07 PM   #1234
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am princess the white terrier.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #1235

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I see you!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #1236
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

Red leaf, hot apple cider! First I thought it was my laptop, but I quickly got to the other computer and got the leaf!
Old 09-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #1237
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Twelve gardens weeded AND watered and not one leaf floated by.
I think we live in the NO LEAF zone.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #1238
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

Who are you!?

My tv randomly went off, again!

Last edited by girlwholovesdog; 09-19-2010 at 04:13 PM..
Old 09-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #1239
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am thinkin we are only going to get a couple every hour

We should be clicking on leaves as we are playing, not sitting doing nothing waiting on leaves... plus I know I have got an insane amount of items previous years on the every 6 minutes schedule so maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is keeping the items few so they are more valuable who knows.. but it's funny each time we get a click to win festival, we are seeing things slow down more and more each time.
Unfortunately they don't seem to care about making anything valuable, or else they wouldn't have brought back every single item from last year. I really wish they wouldn't have done that. Now I am just getting a bunch of stuff I already have and nothing new.
Normally I love these events and it's worth sitting and waiting to get new exciting prizes but repeating everything just took all the fun out of this year. What a bad idea.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #1240
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I see you!
demogorgon is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: