Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #1201
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

No leaf in 24 minutes got 1 at 5:49, another at 6:00 and now it has stopped... so another chance for a leave in approx 5 minutes... lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #1202
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Uh... this is so boring.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #1203
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

No leaves or trades.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #1204
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am thinkin we are only going to get a couple every hour

We should be clicking on leaves as we are playing, not sitting doing nothing waiting on leaves... plus I know I have got an insane amount of items previous years on the every 6 minutes schedule so maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is keeping the items few so they are more valuable who knows.. but it's funny each time we get a click to win festival, we are seeing things slow down more and more each time.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #1205
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Now going to my room to play games.

I thought the webkinz tour van in the ad was a leaf. Silly me!
Old 09-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #1206
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by PKSGRAN
I just got the galoshes and now my lumberjack outfit is complete. My midnight monster looks so cute. Has anyone put the plate on a wall yet??? It is so tiny you can hardly see it.
Congrats!! I bet he looks cute in his new outfit. I share your feeling about the pressed leaf wall thing. Too tiny! It is probably my least favorite. Well, that and the food

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am thinkin we are only going to get a couple every hour

We should be clicking on leaves as we are playing, not sitting doing nothing waiting on leaves... plus I know I have got an insane amount of items previous years on the every 6 minutes schedule so maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is keeping the items few so they are more valuable who knows.. but it's funny each time we get a click to win festival, we are seeing things slow down more and more each time.
I think so, too. It seems crazy that you have to sit around bored to death to get anything good. I'm taking the bullet since the kids would have absolutely no patience with this. I have fun the first couple of days and then I begin to get a little nutty with seeing leaves in my sleep

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
I got the potted elm from a yellow leaf.

DD missed the only 2 leaves she saw because they popped up as she was changing rooms. The kids already gave up. They decided it's easier to just trade for the items they want than to watch for hours and try to get a leaf. DD already traded for the jacket. Think they are smarter than I am. LOL

Company is gone so I am going to try to find some more leaves. Hopefully they have picked up some.
LOL I think they are smarter than all of us!

Last edited by buffy0214; 09-19-2010 at 03:37 PM..
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #1207
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I keep getting the same things... >.< This is going to drive me crazy...
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #1208
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

Playing pool, see no leaves.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #1209

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I'm back for more leaf collecting!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #1210
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

Yellow leaf, ANOTHER TOUQE! THIS DRIVING ME CRAZY! WAK-O!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: