Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #1191
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

For those wondering,

Red leaf- wheat sheaf, cornucopia, lumberjack coat, hot apple cider
orange leaf- place setting, butternut squash, sweater and I think the lumberjack hat
yellow leaf- toque, pressed leaf plate, wooly galoshes

From what I noticed though it is different for euro and asian and I know I'm missing some items but I haven't gotten them yet to know what leaf to get them from
Silver8328 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #1192
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

YAY! 2 more peices of trash Now putting 8 peices in.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #1193

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Ugh, 1.5 hours and 1 leaf (wheat sheaf) I hope they speed up and the week goes on.
mom2girls is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #1194

AllyBelle15 is on a distinguished road

I got my second leaf. It was on my Asian account again. I don't remember the time but it was somewhere around 6:00AM KT.
AllyBelle15 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #1195
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Wishing I could get online....
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #1196

AllyBelle15 is on a distinguished road

I just got my third on my Asian accound again! I got the Butternut Squash. I got it at 6:21AM KT.
AllyBelle15 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #1197
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

No. Way. I made the 1200 post!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #1198
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I got the potted elm from a yellow leaf.

DD missed the only 2 leaves she saw because they popped up as she was changing rooms. The kids already gave up. They decided it's easier to just trade for the items they want than to watch for hours and try to get a leaf. DD already traded for the jacket. Think they are smarter than I am. LOL

Company is gone so I am going to try to find some more leaves. Hopefully they have picked up some.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #1199
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Going to kinzchat + trading room.
Yellow zone, Got the 88 messages glitch. Quite alot today. Trading room 39. NOT trading 2. Hopfully will trade extra fall fest items.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #1200
PKSGRAN is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got the galoshes and now my lumberjack outfit is complete. My midnight monster looks so cute. Has anyone put the plate on a wall yet??? It is so tiny you can hardly see it.
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: