Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #1181
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Fall Festival Begins September 19th 2010

on hour of watching and no leaves on either account.
Cleared history, cookies cache and everything.

Anyone else having trouble?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #1182
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

How's everyone doing? I did pretty good at 3:52---got 3 leaves (out of 5 accounts). All last year stuff, though.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #1183
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

first one on my American account- 403 pm est red leaf lumberjack coat

where is that mayhem guy from the allstate commercials when you need him (shakey shakey lol)
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #1184
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Grrr....just missed a red one on NA when the darn phone rang...don't these people know I'm busy?!?
I missed the one and only one I saw in over an hour when I turned to pat my dog! (Poor things feel neglected during these click-to-win events but this is WHY!)

They seem to be moving across the screen much faster and are soooo slooooow in coming! I'm counting on it picking up as the days go by.

BTW, are certain color leaves better than others? If I'm going to risk life and limb running to catch one, it would help to know which ones are worth it.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #1185
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't gotten any prizes yet
angelpup13 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #1186
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I missed a leaf because I was eating...
Eating? What were you thinking!!!!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #1187
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
BTW, are certain color leaves better than others? If I'm going to risk life and limb running to catch one, it would help to know which ones are worth it.
I'm not sure about color as I haven't really been paying attention but I think in the past it didn't matter. Anyone know for sure?
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:09 PM   #1188
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yellow zone, room 14, kc+, princess white terrier in the park!

I was hungry...
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #1189
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

No leaves for me..
Last night I tried my Europe account for 3 hours- not one leaf.
Today - I have been off and on for a total of 4 hours and not one leaf!! This is wacky!?!?!
I wish that this worked more consistently!
Oh well- Happy Fall Festival to ALL!!
Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #1190
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Got no leaves, Got 3 peics of trash!

My tv randomly went off!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, click to win, corn display please, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, i am in no leaf zone, i love fall fest!, i want new items!, k.a.t.e <is> in l o v e, kd&me, l u c k y d u c k, leaves are falling, let's the winds blow, lightning bolt was here, oh my owl, seahorses eat leaves, sharkies eat'choo, show me the globe!, tonto & kemo sabe, where are the leaves?, wild wants leaves!, ~~webkinzweirdo13~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: