Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #21
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz eStore News: Surprise Saturday for October 11th

im glad i got the whirlpool when i did and the pig charm. after i read that it had changed i went back and got the projector and WOW charm. i remembered to go to the estore at 1:45am so i guess i went there just in time
ajoysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #22
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I am happy to see the Floral Fox. I think we will add one to our growing Webbie family.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #23
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

OMG I'm so mad at myself!! I've been making it a habit to check the estore at mdnight on Friday (11p where I am)....I was too tired last night to stay up and figured I'd just check it when I got up...it's Saturday all day right? Guess not in estore land!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #24
diamondriggs
Gifted

diamondriggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Was that the first time the wood-paneled whirlpool was offered? I never buy e-store items but I decided to treat myself last night and got that whirlpool. I almost waited but I am glad I didn't!
diamondriggs is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #25
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

That was the first time yes...hope it comes back! Still kicking myself for going to bed!
Old 10-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

I wouldn't be too worried, but that's just because my dad has the computer set up so that I can't visit sites that aren't on a list. The whirlpool looks cool, though.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
OMG I'm so mad at myself!! I've been making it a habit to check the estore at mdnight on Friday (11p where I am)....I was too tired last night to stay up and figured I'd just check it when I got up...it's Saturday all day right? Guess not in estore land!!
Same with me...I had a bad day yesterday, and didn't log in to the E-Store at midnight, thinking I could get it today...why did they do that??
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #28
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Yep, 10:30 and that's all I could do last night. Thought oh why bother, it's Saturday when I get up!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #29
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

I always check the e store after MN Friday. But, of course, not last night. I just plain forgot! Grief, I'm getting too old! LOL! I cannot believe I missed that hottub!! And I had the alchemist stove, & it's so neat--I wanted another one. I'm just hoping that hottub is there at 12:01 a.m.!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #30
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the whirlpool, too, but the hologram projector is neat.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: