Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Emotions, From Happy to Sad, We Have Them All

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Emotions, From Happy to Sad, We Have Them All

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
We've all seen our Webkinz when they're happy, but have you ever wondered about the range of other feelings they experience? Whether they're excited, sad, or sick, our pets are very good at showing how they feel. If you want to see what these different emotions look like, you're in luck!

The Webkinz Insider WIki, the most complete Webkinz guide on the internet, now contains a Webkinz Pet Emotions page. This page shows what every pet in Webkinz World looks like, from excited to sick, and everywhere in between. It's a great resource for everyone from the curious player to the experienced avatar/signature designer. Click HERE to check it out.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members Cheesy1, Aikou, Babykittyricky, Cria, Hoodedwarbler13, Lanawas, and Mickey26 for putting so much hard work into this project!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Emotions, From Happy to Sad, We Have Them All

Thanks to everyone who did this
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #3

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

What an amazing page!
I am so glad to be able to help out with it
I just wanted to give a big round of applause for Cheesy1
She put hours and hours of work into it
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #4
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Oh my gosh, that's so well done!!

Thank you to all who worked on this. All your hard work is truly appreciated.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:08 AM   #5
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Oh this is wonderful!!
You all did such a great job, and It looks FANTASTIC!!
And a HUGE thanks to Cheesy1 who, I personally presume, lead us to the project!!
Thanks for pointing this out FIA
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:11 AM   #6

Windsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glitters
Windsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glittersWindsor005 is all that glitters

I am so impressed by the results of this project. Very well done to Cheesy1, Aikou, Babykittyricky, Cria, Hoodedwarbler13, Lanawas and Mickey26.

I am enjoying checking out all my pets' facial expressions. I'm also counting how many unadopted pets I've got squirrelled away!

Thank you for all your dedication and hard work. It's what makes WI such a delightful and informative site.

Windsor005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's great. My emotions get changed too, but this year I was by far more happier than last year.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #8
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

That is fantastic!

Thank you so much Cheesy1, Aikou, Babykittyricky, Cria, Hoodedwarbler13, Lanawas, and Mickey26!

joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:23 AM   #9
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Really amazing! you put so much effort into this and it shows! great job everyone
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Really nice!
Thanks for the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, i have a dream ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: