Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #81
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

I think this is an awesome idea - I'm just sad I have to wait almost a full year before I can get mine - my birthday is in February
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #82
Lil Kinz
Pryttyannetail is an unknown quantity at this point

ow! This is my first post! ell I agree th most people. The Emerald lab is a very boring, plain colored pet. I really like a lot of people's ideas that Ganz could've made an Emerald Garden or an Emerald ndow looking out on an emerald city. Hopefully the other pets ll be very interesting.
Pryttyannetail is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #83
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Another eStore pet? So many of the new ones are eStore. I personally love the emerald lab, may get it
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:20 PM   #84

baloons is on a distinguished road

All right, let's try some "Constructive Criticism" I just learned in class today...

1. What's GOOD about it...
I LOVE the idea for a line of birthstone pets... assuming this is almost DEFINITELY going to be a new line... it's so creative! I never would have thought about it. I also love emeralds and the color green... too bad my birthday is in January... I also love dogs. SO this pet is a combination of my favorite things. Anyway, it's also an exiting line that MAY keep webkinz users interested. Assuming it does, I can't wait to see what they come up with next!
2. What's BAD about it...
This one might be long... First of all... CREATITY! This lab looks like ALL the others... a fault I find uncreative and disappointing in the webkinz line. They could've AT LEAST put some color or detail into it... sigh... and it is such a GREAT idea! I think I would have liked this line better if they released all the gems at the same time as plushes... then they could put more detail, art, and creativity into the pet's looks. All you need is some sparkles in the fur, maybe a shine in the eyes and flare to the paws... shining markings that make each plush unique... it's what's making shining stars so popular. Add some individuality to it, Ganz! Please! Detail, maybe? Realism? I-N-D-I-V-D-U-A-L-T-Y, C-R-E-A-T-I-V-I-T-Y! Don't make me beg! Maybe Ganz could... I dunno, include your own gemstone with the pet, or, some unlockeable on Webkinz World. Individuality. And creativity... I hope not all the gemstones are labs. Don't get me started with the PSI... we're SICK of T.V's! We have PLENTY! The newer PSI's... like the chimps, and the Parson Russell Terrier's.... they're pretty sweet. We've seen what Ganz can do! The Emerald lab is a pretty lazy Webkinz. Hopefully, this great line will improve. Otherwise, all the others will look like they were made overnight...
baloons is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #85
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

cool! i would want to get that! thanks for letting us know justin

View Post Originally Posted by Pryttyannetail
ow! This is my first post! ell I agree th most people. The Emerald lab is a very boring, plain colored pet. I really like a lot of people's ideas that Ganz could've made an Emerald Garden or an Emerald ndow looking out on an emerald city. Hopefully the other pets ll be very interesting.
congrats on this being your first post!! nice use of the wi logo's
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #86
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

I love the Emerald Lab! I hope they make March's a Aquamarine Fox! If you work for Webkinz and read this, Aquamarine Fox, please!
Old 05-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #87
I got a kinzclip

Almonds222 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

hmm... I don't like the emerald tv... it could be a bit more creative like the buttons being emeralds and studded with emeralds but the PSF is cool.
Almonds222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #88

Snoopy24 is an unknown quantity at this point

That pet is really pretty!
Snoopy24 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: