Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #71
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

My first thought was that I had to get one, but the more I looked at it, the less I was attracted to it. Of course it's a cute pup, but I would have rather seen an emerald horse or unicorn. Oh well, you can't please everyone! I'm happy with my floral fox!

P.S. The PSI is underwhelming. I think PSI's should be estore worthy, not another television for my room!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #72
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Awesome! My favorite color is like that color.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #73

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Kind of a nice idea on the birthstone webkinz...

these aren't that cute! They are really plain. That would have made a really nice plushie to give on a birthday though...
Yes, that`s so true! It would have been a great plush pet to give on a birthday or when a baby is born!
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:39 AM   #74
Unregistered

i tried to get on webkinz but it wouldn't let me
Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #75
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

Personally, I refuse to purchase any virtual-only items other than the webkinz charms since the charms are no longer available at retail stores. I wish they would have come out with a real plush for the birth month gemstone pets. Even though I don't play with the plushies myself, my nephews and nieces do, when they come to visit me. I cannot justify paying real money for virtual-only items.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:08 AM   #76
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

cute dog but i'd prefer the plushie.... i'm getting a little bit mad because i don't like the idea of only online pets!!!!!!! you could sooo make that pet with a plastic jem for the thing on him and would probably be a better seller!! who agrees??
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #77

sarky1 is on a distinguished road

wow this is..uh....blah.
i usually buy the estore pets, but if they are going to be that basic...i don't think i will for these monthly ones then. Would have been a good bday present for myself though
sarky1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #78

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

I think is't cute, but estore only, meh, I'd like the plushies I have this thing where I think birthstone parrots would be cute as well as puppies! like Diamond Cockatoo or Ruby Macaw or Emerald Eclectus

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
cute dog but i'd prefer the plushie.... i'm getting a little bit mad because i don't like the idea of only online pets!!!!!!! you could sooo make that pet with a plastic jem for the thing on him and would probably be a better seller!! who agrees??
Agreed
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #79
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Wow! All the fantastic ideas that everyone here has! Ganz: take note! An emerald castle or crystal geode. An emerald bed or a window looking out the Emerald City. An emerald garden or emerald seeds. An emerald pond, tree, or crown. An emerald-studded collar on the pup or a pup that shimmers/sparkles (we can hope!). I would like to add a chair that is shaped like a four-leafed clover or the Blarney Stone, and a treasure chest filled with emeralds. Free ideas, Ganz. Feel free to use any or all of them!

I agree concerning the TVs and treadmills. I have a TV. It works. Why on earth (or in Webkinzland) would I want another?

For October, I nominate an opal oryx! Perhaps its psi could be a small mountain or a mountain stream.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl125
okay so the PSI is a little lacking, but the dog itself is cute, besides, people should adopt webkinz because they like them not because they have a cool PSI
I would like to hear more about your opinion and why you feel that way. I do consider the pet but, let's face it, they are mostly all cute or interesting. So, what usually makes up my mind one way or another, is the psi. Just the way I think! LOL
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #80
Webkinzgurl23

I would rarther have the plush. So I asked people who didn't like it being an E-stre pet to post Yes!! on the thread and I've had 16 responses. I'm going to Email Ganz and tell them how many people want them to be plushies.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: