Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #61
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

I love the dog and the food, they could have done so much more with the PSI though, like an emerald pond, emerald crown, emerald tree, giant emerald armoire.

I can't wait to see what June is.
Disneymum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #62
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

Gosh, most of the pet gift boxes are more interesting than this pet, it's psi, or it's psf. There are lots of green things that would have been more creative. I usually don't comment with a negative, but sorry, this is just PLAIN.
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #63
ears Cool Socks!
Webkinz :)

michls629 will become famous soon enough

A green dog with an emerald on it's back side, how innovative, NOT! Seriously, is Ganz running out of ideas? And I am really tired of TV PSIs, how many TVs do you really need considering the lack of updates on all the shows they have to watch. I will not be getting this estore pet, it just isn't as cool as Tinker Pup, Purple Monster, and the Violet wing butterfly.

I really enjoy animated PSIs like the fountains, lights, juke boxes, and windows. The slide that comes with the signature panda is so much fun! My vote would definitely be for more interactive PSIs your pets can play with, isn't that the whole point of Webkinz? I have emailed such ideas time and time again to Ganz and I am sure others have had similar suggestions. When are they actually going to listen to what we really want?
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #64
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I must say they could have done SO much better with the PSI. They could have done something like a glittering emerald dress! I must say, though, the pet is very cute even though it's not very creatice
popchick772009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #65
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
I love the dog and the food, they could have done so much more with the PSI though, like an emerald pond, emerald crown, emerald tree, giant emerald armoire.

I can't wait to see what June is.
OOOOOOHHH! An emerald crown! I like all of your ideas! Make sure you email Ganz!
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #66
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Very pretty... I think I might have to get this one!
Lake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #67
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Cute Dog and cute PSF but they could've made the PSI so much more detailed and elaborate.
The PSI is kind of a downer, but the rest is cute!
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #68
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Igme916
what a boring PSI and even more boring looking pet. the only way I'll buy this pet is if my bday is in May.
I dont LOVE the PSI but my B-day is is may so i will prob. get it I hope
peakaboo1517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #69

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

verrry interesting. . . .yep pretty much the only thing i like about it is its food. so cool
hollyster13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #70
cookiecrumbles

awww.... cute! i want one!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: