Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #41
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

Why oh why must they make the birthstone pets for E-store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #42
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

What is the spot on its behind?
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #43

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like this pet for the eStore... and I don't get why people say it looks "plain". For all we know, it could shimmer or sparkle when it walks like the Magical Retriever and Mystical Panda It sure would be neat going around and shining all over The PSI looks pretty cute, too. I will probably buy this pet this Friday

They should supply animated pics for the appearance of new eStore pets
Strawberry Jam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #44

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
What is the spot on its behind?
I believe that it's the Gem for the Birthstone of May
Strawberry Jam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #45
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
I believe that it's the Gem for the Birthstone of May

Ohhhhhhhhh it might be.......
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #46

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

I agree. The PSI is lacking creativity. I do think the birthstone idea has potential though. It would be cool if all the birthstone pets' coat sparkled. That would be neat! I think they should have had an emerald bed or something more unique.
IndyandLucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #47
Unregistered

We have to remember that this color is appealing to many young children. My son is 10 and he is excited about this pet, not so much the pet's item but the dog is cool for him. Another idea would be for ganz to have pets that have psi appealing to girls and another to boys (each month that would be so cool for me). I specifically love clothes, can never go wrong with outfits. I hpe ganz checks out everyone's ideas here on wi.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #48

webkinzgirl125 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay so the PSI is a little lacking, but the dog itself is cute, besides, people should adopt webkinz because they like them not because they have a cool PSI
webkinzgirl125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #49
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! its sooooooooooo cute i want it soooooooo bad!!!!!!!
GET THE EMERALD LAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #50
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

I liked your comment that we should buy our webkinz because we like them, not because of the PSI. I have been saving my estore points for the griffin, but now I think I may also have to have the little green dog, after all I am a May baby!

When this started I could not understand why anyone needed more than one webkinz, now I have 19 with two more sitting on my desk waiting to be adopted and more tucked away for a rainy day.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: