Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #31
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

Cool! I lvoe the jewel on its back and the TV! It looks so cool! I'm going to get it! Thanks for telling us!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #32

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

Ugh, this is the first estore pet I most likely will NOT buy! Wow, are they just cranking out pets now without even trying so they can get a quick buck? PSI's are very important when it comes to estore pets, because you get no plush for the same amount of money. I would have thought they'd make it somehow "emerald" related at least! Not just slap the color on some junky tv and called it good enough. All I can say is if they expect people to buy it, it should at least sparkle or something gemstone-like. Otherwise what you get is a sickly dog and a boring green tv. Come on Ganz! Emerald? Only in color...
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #33
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

The poor puppy looks like he fell in the Easter egg dye. With the jewel on the flank, it reminds me of My Little Pony. I agree with previous posts about sparkles. I sure hope those are quality emeralds!

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #34
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Hmm...I'm not too impressed with the PSI. It looks like a big TV with a green plastic frame. The PSF though, is gorgeous. Mm...eclairs.

An emerald lamp would've been pretty. It could be green with emeralds dangling from it. Or a glinting emerald garden, with shiny green crystalline flowers. If they really are doing birthstone pets, I can't wait to see amethyst. I might just be persuaded to buy an e-store pet if it's cute.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #35
bluesle is on a distinguished road

I love the moonstone dragon idea.... i would buy a few of those for sure! As far as the TV goes... heres my thought.... what if its a "birthday" or "birthstone" room theme... then you would want to buy all the pets to complete the theme.
bluesle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #36

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

hmm, hopefully the gem on his **** will sparkle....and that TV better be obscenely HUGE!! I think the PSF is ok though...
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #37
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

well, im glad my b-day is in december. i bet they will have better stuff for psi's by then. hey, i had a good idea. what if they gave you emerald seeds? like you could grow an emerald food that you could eat! that would be cool!
Renesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #38
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

like the food, not the tv. it could have been better
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #39
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I won't be getting May, but I will look to see what they do in July.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I really like the Dog. But I as well am none too impressed with the PSI.

I have never cared for any of the TVs. I have to agree with a previous post - enough TVs, treadmills, and the like!
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: