Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #21
meadowgreene
Webkinz :)

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

All I have to say about this one is BORING BORING BORING! The puppy looks like he's sick and needs to go see Dr. Quack. Really Ganz couldn't you have been a little more creative with this one? I too hope in the future the creativeness gets up to standard we all know and love from Ganz. I would have loved to seen an emerald bed or large window looking out to an emerald city.....but a green tv Yuck!
Just my opinion....
Meadowgreene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #22
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

Of all the stupid things to make for the PSI of a "Green" pet. . . something that runs off of electricity and eats away at brain cells.

I won't buy one just out of pure principal! They COULD have made it actually MEAN something. Instead they really fell down on the job!
lotsofjoy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Creativity? ell I'd say poor. The PSI kind of ***** on the lack a coolness. And I don't like the colour green so I guess you could say this pet is a failure.These labs are better!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

He's cute, but looks a lot like the Tinkerpup. I wish the PSI were something better.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #25
ish upon a star for

ellafrance will become famous soon enough

The PSI could definitely be more creative than a boring, generic green T.V. Green is not my fave color either. If they did a line of gemstone puppies, June is my birthday month, Pearl gem, I would consider it. Otherwise, no thanks.
ellafrance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #26
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

The puppy is cool but do we really need another TV no offense to anyone

I guess I am not alone on the idea of the psi. LOL!

Last edited by JulieBear01; 04-27-2009 at 02:55 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #27
charliepuppydog

charliepuppydog is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, the tv is not very cute. I was excited when I saw this dog,since I aM born in may. But, come on, I think they could of been a little more creative. He does look kindve sick lol. I thought something more along the lines of an ESTORE psi. I have cuter w shop items. I may but him, just because may is d day month, but hes very plain. I hope they change the psi. I am not a big fan of the tredmills and tvs either. I wish it was at least animated. COME ON GANZ! we arent paying 12.50 plus for nothing!
charliepuppydog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #28

webkinzgirl125 is an unknown quantity at this point

the dog is pretty cool but i think that the tv is just a little lacking, its way too simple like notenough thought was put into it - just my opinion

however the dog is cute and so is its special food!
webkinzgirl125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
charliepuppydog

charliepuppydog is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by charliepuppydog
I agree, the tv is not very cute. I was excited when I saw this dog,since I aM born in may. But, come on, I think they could of been a little more creative. He does look kindve sick lol. I thought something more along the lines of an ESTORE psi. I have cuter w shop items. I may but him, just because may is d day month, but hes very plain. I hope they change the psi. I am not a big fan of the tredmills and tvs either. I wish it was at least animated. COME ON GANZ! we arent paying 12.50 plus for nothing!
I think ganz should have a survey (every time they are coming out with another pet) and we should have a few choices on the psi. They could just list like cool names, and we could vote. lol that tv is about the worst psi ive seen.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl125
the dog is pretty cool but i think that the tv is just a little lacking, its way too simple like notenough thought was put into it - just my opinion

however the dog is cute and so is its special food!
I totally agree, good way to sum it up
charliepuppydog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I find the birthstone idea enchanting.

Too bad the pet and the PSI is so DULL!!

Where's the creativity?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: