Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Emerald Lab: PSI - Emerald TV, PSF - Emerald Eclairs!

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker

And am interested to see which one of the three traditional June birthstones they pick:
Pearl, Alexandrite or Moonstone! Fingers crossed for Pearl which symbolized loyalty and friendship and because it's my favorite of those three!

PLEASE may June's be a PEARL CAT! Sending that out into the universe!
OOOH! June is my birth month, and I would LOOOOVE a pearl cat! I'll echo your sending into the universe! I suspect a moonstone dragon would be too much to hope for.
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Well, I'm a little disappointed. I'm a May baby and will get the pet. Maybe the TV is oversized or sparkles when in your room or morphs to an emerald. We'll have to see. I'll buy more than one pet if I like it's PSI.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I agree with whoever said about the tv psis.. i don't like them either...

I have one son in June and my other son and I are in December.. Hopefully those PSIs are a bit nicer.. but i see recolorings of the TV in the future, LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

i think it would of been better to have a plush instead of estore pet. im not really much for it
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #15

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

TV looks awesome!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #16

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

i think it a awesome looking pet and it is very cute.
kayla8209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm very disappointed. I was excited about this pet when I first saw it, I love all the webbie puppies! But I really thought they would do something better when the Emerald aspect of the name with the PSI. Oh well...if this is a line perhaps they will learn their lesson and make better PSIs in the future...
Maggie Mae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #18

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Default Maybe it will be half price or something! lol

Maybe it will be cheaper or something! lol:clyde:
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #19
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by July
OOOH! June is my birth month, and I would LOOOOVE a pearl cat! I'll echo your sending into the universe! I suspect a moonstone dragon would be too much to hope for.
Mine too!!! How exciting! The suspence is going to be hard to stand...
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #20
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thank you, Justin!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: