Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #141
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Dragon Winners Announced!

Congradulations guys! I love dragons, but unfortunalty my internet stopped working at 7:55, so I couldn't make it to even enter, It only came back on at 8:30.

Congradulations!!!!
Mightystar159 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #142
bliz495 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY B-DAY, WI!!!!

thanks for all the great news for so long!
bliz495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #143
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dipman
Wait, on the front page it says that it was posted at 7:55 p.m. How is that possible if we were supposed to be on at 8:00 P.M.??????
View Post Originally Posted by frogdiva
Click the image to open in full size.
Yep!! Sorry I have to agree with birthdayman98. I was online from about 530pm CST and get kick off right about 750pm CST and signed right back on b4 800pm.

Very disappointed as well.

Hugs,
Frogdiva
View Post Originally Posted by AMIM
I noticed that too. Guess someone jumped the gun. I share your disappointment.
All three of you are incorrect. The drawing was held at 8:00 pm EST sharp as the contest rules stated. The article time on the front page is shown as 7:55 pm because that is when I STARTED typing up the article. I wrote it up and waited until 8:00 pm to randomly draw two names. Then I posted the article.

The time you see on the front page is the time I started the article. The time that you see posted on this thread (8:03 pm) is the time the article actually went up on the front page.

This contest was held in strict accordance with the rules. Congrats to the winners!
Wendy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #144
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Congratulations beekay and conchy jane... you will love your dragons they look really cute in the Dragon Bed.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #145
NED1998
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Lisa/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]First let me say . Congratulations to the winners .

but with that said I also want to say, when I went back to the main page at 7:59 it already had the winners posted & said they were posted at 7:55. but at least to me this wasn't really a big deal since I had logged on at 7:45 & been
looking at post & stuff just to make sure I was on for the 8:00 time, but I do feel bad for anyone who was unable to log on till the last couple of minets before 8 & may have missed being in the drawing.
~ LAF ~ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #146
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

hurray for Wendy...
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #147
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
All three of you are incorrect. The drawing was held at 8:00 pm EST sharp as the contest rules stated. The article time on the front page is shown as 7:55 pm because that is when I STARTED typing up the article. I wrote it up and waited until 8:00 pm to randomly draw two names. Then I posted the article.

The time you see on the front page is the time I started the article. The time that you see posted on this thread (8:03 pm) is the time the article actually went up on the front page.

This contest was held in strict accordance with the rules. Congrats to the winners!
Thanks Wendy for clearing this up, there were alot of threads about this.
LILJOHN95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #148
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

We should remember that this thread was to congratulate the winners.. not be sourfaced and un-gratulative to the winners.. shame on you all .. unsportsman like conduct..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #149
NED1998
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

First let me say . Congratulations to the winners .

but with that said I also want to say, when I went back to the main page at 7:59 it already had the winners posted & said they were posted at 7:55. but at least to me this wasn't really a big deal since I had logged on at 7:45 & been
looking at post & stuff just to make sure I was on for the 8:00 time, but I do feel bad for anyone who was unable to log on till the last couple of minets before 8 & may have missed being in the drawing.[/quote]

well perhapes my computers clock is off a bit then
~ LAF ~ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #150
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ~ LAF ~
First let me say . Congratulations to the winners .

looking at post & stuff just to make sure I was on for the 8:00 time, but I do feel bad for anyone who was unable to log on till the last couple of minets before 8 & may have missed being in the drawing.

well perhapes my computers clock is off a bit then[/quote]

Yes, your computer's clock is off. The winners were not posted until 8:03 pm KT as evidenced by this thread.
Wendy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
happy birthday wi!!, the best website ever, to all at wi! love ya!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: