Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:05 AM   #61
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

That sure is one cute cat. Great find. My guess is that it must be someone from Ganz. How else could it be sold with Ameriwade not knowing about it.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:10 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Very pretty cat indeed. Will make a great pet. Thanks for the page!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #63
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Aww! Whatever it is, it's sooo cute. This is one pet I'd go out of my way to buy .

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
Aww! However you get it, it's sooo cute. This is one pet I'd go out of my way to buy .
I hope it's not E-Store.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:04 AM   #64
Unregistered

I've seen those before. I've seen Sarafina before. I just didn't want to share information with a websit like this. As a matter of fact, I thought Webkinz Newz got the info faster than Webkinz Insider did.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #65
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I've seen those before. I've seen Sarafina before. I just didn't want to share information with a websit like this. As a matter of fact, I thought Webkinz Newz got the info faster than Webkinz Insider did.
That's a shame....

Webkinz Newz? You mean the site owned by the company that manufactures the product? Imagine that....

In this case, I guess you thought wrong
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #66

Webkinzduck14 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

thanks all you guys for being so kind and in case you were wondering, I did try and trade with her but she didn't offer any strange items(werid pet items)...only shop and a bingos coupon!!

and i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo happy i made the front page i couldn't believe it!!!YAYY me!

:easter::easter::easter:
Webkinzduck14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #67
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

Wow. Hoping, Hoping it isn't e-store! I personally think that Ganz is putting all the pets that would make awesome plushies in the e-store. Like the Wooly Mammoth for example.
Soooo.....just my thoughts on the cat: maybe it was like one of the programmers kids testing it out. How awesome would that be? LOL.
Oh, and Sarafina is such a CUTE name for a CUTE cat.

Still waiting for an Appaloosa Horse though, Ganz.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #68

cuttie0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

I just saw the Webkinz Butterfly in the Clubhouse today. Look at the picture i fixed!!

Click the image to open in full size.

i don't get it what is so big about the do. cat? Not to be mean or anything but I see those all the time were they retired? ?

Last edited by cuttie0428; 06-19-2009 at 10:38 AM..
cuttie0428 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #69
PENUTS123
Lil Kinz

PENUTS is an unknown quantity at this point

kute!
PENUTS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #70
petmaster3000

jak3 is on a distinguished road

it could be an admin on webkinz world
jak3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: