Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #51
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

This cat is... 2 CUTE!!!!!!! Its kinda plain but... who cares! I'M A KNUCKLE JOE FAN....

Last edited by Justin; 06-19-2009 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Removed advertisement
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #52
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

SWEET! Another Cat Cousing to add to the family when it shows up! (I love cats, in case you hadn't noticed...)
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #53
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

Well Well Well, looks like Ganz wanted to take away from the uproar of the LIONFISH. This is a cute pet, but as some people have said there's too many cats already (I guess they will just keep recycling the pets).
Old 06-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #54
Unregistered

Wow! Great find! The pet itself is OK I guess. It's nice, but I won't be getting it.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #55
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh! How cute!
What a great find!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #56
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome... so cute! I would get it!!
9kittykat12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:01 AM   #57

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on making the front page Webkinzduck14.

I hope this new cat is a plush & not another estore.
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:25 AM   #58

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

It was either a ganz person testing it out because it may be an estore pet

or it is a plush and someone was able to adopt it...
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #59
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Not another cat ! At this rate I say bring on more Iguanas and Lionfish !

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #60
1Sandstorm1

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

Aww, Sarafina is such a good name.
I used to have a little white bunny named that, it means 'angel' in spanish.
Thunderstar is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: