Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Domestic Cat Confirmed By WI Member!

Oooooooh. Smiley likes it. Smiley likes it aloooooot.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

That pet and names look familar,a firend of mine on WW or real lifhas one,as soon as I found out,I will right it in here!
Choclate Labs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #43
bunnieluva02 is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet cat i like it a lot!
bunnieluva02 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #44
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations Webkinzduck14!
Midnights Bliss is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #45
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

What if its a series 4 Trading Cards prize!
Choclate Labs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #46
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Cool, ANOTHER CAT sorry I just had to get that out of my mind. Can I do it some more? ANOTHER CAT! ANOTHER CAT! ANOTHER CAT! Sorry, it's just that there are so many Webkinz cats, in fact I'll show them to you! :lion: Wow, I thought there would be more cats! Oh well, but still I hope Ganz won't over do the cats! Do you think that I think about all of the bad side about everything? I kind of found that out about me a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for doing that and I hope I won't do it offten now that I know that I do it. I hope you understand that (I am an Angel!............just kidding! I'm really just kidding!) I love Webkinz World and that I love all the stuff Ganz makes for Webkinz. Well most of the stuff, you know that everybody has bad things about them. OMG! I'm doing that bad thing again! I guess I'll never quite get over it. But I promise that I'll, well I won't do it a lot of times. At least I'll try not to do it as offten. Like I said before everyone has something that is not quite perfect about them. Well that's me! So I like the cat but look at all of the other cats, some of them are in the same shape. Like the Gold & White cat has the same look as the Black & White cat. I'm not saying it's bad but notice these little things about Webkinz. Maybe that's how the Walrus is like the Mannatee. Is it the same shape? I think it is. Oh and I'm also sorry that I'm writing so much. Talking about the Mannatee, is the fithteenth Webkinz in my family:manatee: his name is Bongo. At least I think he is the fithteenth one, I've gotta think about that one. But in the mean time I'm going to look at all of the other comments people wrote about this kitty cat. Oh and I'm also sorry that I'm not talking about the cat that much. There is so much to be sorry for. By the way, I feel so. . so. . . comfortble typing all tis stuff down now. I don't know why though. See ya soon!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #47
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

aww!! i sorta think that's unfair that they already have it!! is it e-store or something?! i'm actually really mad!!!! i LoVe the cat and really want it!! if its someone who works at webkinz and is testing, i don't mind, but if its a real kid, i think its unfair that he/she is showing the pet off to everyone else who DOES NOT have it!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:59 PM   #48
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

That is Amazing! Great find!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #49

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats cool! It's funny how they sneak new pets into the trading rooms.
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #50
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..what a cutie..Wonderful spotter!!..and thanks so much for the picture!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: