Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #71
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Webkinz Dire Wolf Image Changed

It's true, wolves are not mean. But this is a DIRE WOLF released around Halloween. I personally think it is much better with the spooky added. I don't get why everyone keeps saying it looks mean or scary. It doesn't. Even my youngest kids are not scared of it and think it's cool.

Sorry..guess I am just getting a little offended by all the over dramatic people. While I understand that not everyone is going to like the pet (that is true with every webkinz) I don't think they need to be so dramatic and realize that there are people out there who do like it. It goes both ways. Some were going to get and now won't, while other were not going to and now will. I think it's pretty even.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #72
elcome Back To
Webkinz :)

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Guess, wolves are not mean, but they are predators. Anything that they can tell is weak they WILL kill and eat.

Humans may or may not be in the category. Of course, a lot of attacks were provoked (esp. by running. Running=prey in canine language) Some were not (disease, hunger or due to humans feeding curious wolves)

But wolves are predators, killing and eating is natural instinct, just like humans do with cows and such.

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
My son doesn't like the red eyes at all & he's over 5. Spooky is one thing evil looking is another. If it had black eyes it would still be cool.
Well, not all children are the same.

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
Guys, wolves are not mean, but they are predators. Anything that they can tell is weak they WILL kill and eat.

Humans may or may not be in the category. Of course, a lot of attacks were provoked (esp. by running. Running=prey in canine language) Some were not (disease, hunger or due to humans feeding curious wolves)

But wolves are predators, killing and eating is natural instinct, just like humans do with cows and such.

Well, not all children are the same.
((sorry, I mistook the qoute for edit. I can't find the edit button for some reason..)
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #73
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That's scary! I like it, but not the red eyes (;
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #74

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

The new image is kinda disturbing with the red eyes and the sharp teeth

Oh well i'll probably get it anyway
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #75
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

It's not scary at all. I'd credit it more for hideous.
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #76

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

O.O wow... ehhh .... AWESOME! it looks better.. (im not planning on buying it though... unless it has a plush which it doesnt )
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #77

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wildgirl33
Cool!Perfect

Cool!Perfect for

Cool!Perfect for the

Cool!Perfect for the webkinz

Cool!Perfect for the webkinz wolf

Cool!Perfect for the webkinz wolf pack

Cool!Perfect for the webkinz wolf pack I`m

Cool!Perfect for the Webkinz Wolf Pack I`m doing!So far,only the Huskies and the Samoyed made it to the territory.
What?
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #78

webkinzyorkie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the befor wolf because i dont think its gonna take over webkinz world
webkinzyorkie11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #79
*Jordan

Bronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud of

I really LOVE the new image of the Dire Wolf! The old one seemed...plain.
Bronze is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #80
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

The wolf is much scarier...but still love him..adopted one and named him Diablo!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, gp was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: