Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #41
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Dire Wolf Image Changed

I wasn't interested in this pet in the first place, so it's not too relevant to me. But I could still do without the red eyes. I think a more "cutesy"-themed scary is more suited to the ambiance of Webkinz World. Nothing particularly against the artwork, but just doesn't seem like it would fit in too well.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 11:32 PM   #42
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh drat! Whyyyyyyy do they do that?! Now I don't like it. Can't they make up their minds on what it will look like before releasing the image to the public? It is creepy ugly now. It was just the right balance between Halloweenish and cute before. Now it is downright evil looking with those red eyes and added fangs.... it's enough to give a younger kid nightmares. Yet my graveyard won't be the same without its PSI. Argh.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:16 AM   #43

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't wait to buy the Dire Wolf. Now I don't even want it at all...Oh well I guess I'll save a few dollars
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #44

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

I find the changes to be very dire indeed.
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #45
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

It's actually not that scary now that I looked at it again. But there is a chance that it would be making "guest appearances" in our kids' nightmares.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:17 AM   #46

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I like this one much better, the green one looked like he was sick! He is for sure spooky now!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:17 AM   #47
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I like that it's black rather than green now, but I don't like the red eyes and flaming tail. I like "real" animals to look realistic. For make-believe animals like the NightMare, it's fine to make them look fantastical; that's what we'd expect.

I liked this one especially for its PSI and was planning to get it -- especially since it could share the tar pit with my sabertooth tiger, but I don't want to add the new red eyes and fiery tail to my account of "real" animals.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:33 AM   #48
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Dire Wolf Image Changed

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:39 AM   #49
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, children can handle things like this more than you give them credit for. >.>
When my little brother was FOUR I let him watch the Corpse Bride and the Nightmare Before Christmas on Halloween with me.
Guess what his favorite movies are now?

Children over the age of five love "spooky" things like this.
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #50
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, if that Luck Dragon ever comes out this would be a good platform for a 'Never Ending Story' theme What was the name of the Dire Wolf in that story?? Gmork?? Yeah
So we would have Gmork and Falcor
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, gp was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: