Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership May Gift -- Racing Jacket

Do we have any idea when these monthly gifts will arrive?

Will it be on the first of the month, or on the day of the month we joined?

I like the jacket very much. My pets use the helmet on their snowmobiles also. Saftey first. It's nice to see their faces through their helmets.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Cool! Who knew the perks of being a "Deluxe "Family" Member" would be advantageous! My son will love this new "KinzStyle" line! He's really into NASCAR right now! I can't wait to tell him! Have a great day everyone!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #13
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I do like this theme! I hope they have the pants and shoes and then start a new theme!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #14
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I like the racing theme as well. I'm looking forward to some awesome leather boots! "These paws are made for walkin'..."
mlh is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #15

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Great news,Thanks!!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
Grandaughter444 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the racing theme. Would like to see more of it, in the W Shop, for those who do like it and could participate in it with out paying for exclusive memberships. Which I have, but it could be made more fair for those that do not, and work hard for their kinz cash.
Grandaughter444 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #17
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership May Gift -- Racing Jacket

Awsome! Atleast we get a race car outfit! And some other gifts too maybe!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

cool for yall who have deluxe. tho i dont. i have been thinkin about it fur a while and mite get one!
Renesme is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #19
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I was wondering the same thing. Do we get them on the day of the month we joined or everyone on the same day.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #20
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

It would make the most sense to get the gift one month after your membership started. Not everyone got the first gift at the same time because not everyone signed up at the same time.

If someone signed up brand new this week, they would get the first gift right away and then have to wait a full month, NOT just a few days, to get the second gift.
kaykohugs is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: