Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
<3Rainbows<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

aw sweet!!!! i think thats a good idea i guess but have to make people pay to get the dulex membership is kinda harsh because they have to pay for every webkinz they get. and where i live they are $16.99 for webkinz and $12.99 for little kinz
<3Rainbows<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #72
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

The economy is in the slumps right now and that is why my husband lost his jobs. No work. I think there is a better way to go about this than pay for a special membership.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #73
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Has anyone thought about sharing the family accounts...among other WI members?

I know for a first post this may be looked at skeptically, and I'm certainly not suggesting myself, but more in a general sense...if WI would consider setting up a place, similar to the Gift Exchange, where family memberships could be shared. I know for my family, we have 4 accounts....so that 5th one would basically, just be wasted. If there was a way to offer that 5th one to fellow WI readers/fans, I'd certainly be interested in looking into it.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #74
luv14webkinz

wow. i am seriously going to call GANZ and tell them how bad they are treating us members. how mean! we already spend almost, what, TWENTY dollars on ONE plush! and now 45! can't they just earn, maybe, 100,000 a year, and spend time making kids happy? come on! this shows they don't care! i am not just talking about this, but they don't care about INSIDE the website where it is free, but they only make sure there is no flaws in the things where you pay REAL money! and, they are not generous with the KC! gosh!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #75
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
This better be a joke. I didn't see anything about this on the webkinz newz page.

I would like a membership just for the stuff you get. I have plenty of pets. They should want more money from us. This isn't fair to us people who have no money. I am a mom with 2 kids and a mortgage to pay. My husband just lost his just 2 days ago. This isn't fair. They should give you memberships and free stuff based upon how many pets you have. The only way to get the items is for me to trade for them and no one in the tradiung room is going to give them up to easy. They probably are going to want price less things and long ago retired. This is just not fair to us who don't have money or the kids here who have parents who won't spend another penny on webkinz.
You made a good point. There isn't anything on webkinznewz.com about this. That makes me think that this is an April Fool's joke! Thank goodness!!
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #76
clemsongrl79

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the Gold Membership? I looked in the e-store, but it says to check back on April 1st to see what changes have been made. Today is April 1st and there is nothing on there! Maybe it will be available later on this afternoon. I sure hope so! I am really excited about this! It will be GREAT for the people that want to save money, instead of buying a ton of Webkinz plushies! It will be nice to not have so many Webkinz laying around the house! LOL! As soon as someone finds out, please let me know!

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #77

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I will NOT be buying into this latest scam for us to part with our money.... My son STILL can't do curio shop or W o W - but he can at least log in...that was almost a week ago now!

There are just too many glitches for me to drop more money into a virtual world that will disappear the day I stop buying pets. At least when you buy a stuffie, you GET THE STUFFIE! And that's another thing, HOW can they justify charging 12.50 plus tax for a 'virtual' animal? You'd think there would be a discount because they didn't actually have to ship the toy in from CHina!

Sorry, but all this Webkinz money grubbing is getting on my nerves. I hope someone from Ganz reads your site....(I am sure they do, it's AWESOME!)
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #78
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I eagerly signed up for WI subscription! Not so much with this new Ganz program. I would be happy to see it as an April Fool's joke, but I think the Elephant Justice League will report back that it is no joke.
We don't purchase virtual items from the e-store and we won't be buying deluxe membership.

For those who think the $3.75/month for yearly and/or family memberships is not much I think of the all the people around the world and in our own neighborhoods who could be helped by each of us giving that to a worthy enterprise serving their needs. Just something to ponder.
Saved is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #79
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

yeah this is just like clubpenguin why cant kids play on webkinz and have that much fun and prizes without paying money???? just another scam we are just ignoring it. besides we can have fun on webkinz anyway with out this stuff
Old 04-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #80
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

This seems to me to simply be a case of pay-for-what-you-want. Webkinz World is set up to allow you to participate at a very basic level at a very basic cost. In online gaming, this is becoming increasingly popular, it's known as "micro-payments." you pay for what you use.

One single pet purchase gets you basic access. If you want additional access, to knew areas/items/etc, you pay an additional charge for those individual accesses. I think it's great to allow people the flexibility to invest as much or as little as each individual sees fit.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: