Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #61
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

I agree with those who have said this is a disappointing act. I think there is already enough things in Webkinz World unlocked through spending money. It's getting to the point where those of us that can't fork out hundreds of dollars on trinkets and plush toys feel left out. I think it should be enough for us to buy the Webkinz toys, we don't need a membership plan.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #62
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I am also hoping this is an April Fool's Day joke. If it is, then Ganz certainly got me! If it is real, I don't plan to buy a membership. This could even be the breaking point for me. I agree with so many others who have already spent so much on pets, cards, charms, eStore, and other accessories. I haven't spent as much as some, but between my daughter and myself we have spent quite a bit.

I just don't like the idea of being restricted from certain areas because I don't want to buy a membership. I thought the idea of Webkinz was that you got a membership when you purchased the pet. I think we already have enough areas that are "exclusive" like the charm forest and figurines.

Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #63
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Question 1: Does the special gift box only contain the "amazing exclusive piece of clothing"? Not all of us are seriously into the clothing aspects of WW?

Question 2: Can the "extraordinarily uniqu e-store item" be selected from choices offered or is it randomly assigned like Pet of the Months?

Question 3: Can items acquired from the delux program be traded in the trading rooms and/or sent as gifts via Kinzpost?
Question 4: When the monthly gift box is empty, do I get a "deluxe" customer service rep to "replace" the missing item, or will I get the user agreement recited to me (and a too bad, so sad you don't get anything)?

Question 5: What kind of "deluxe" activities will we be able to do? More of the same old stuff?? New activities? Wish token activities? Bring back balloon dartz? (If it's just more of the some old stuff, It won't be worth it.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #64
Unregistered

Thumbs up all the sites

Yes, I know all the sites are doing that!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #65
Lil Kinz

Littlelovekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Ok, it seems like most of the comments are negative about this but you guys know as well as I do. As soon as they put a buy it button up, we will buy it! For those of you that say this is a kids site and this is not fair. This hasn't been a kid site in a long long time. My kids have accounts don't get me wrong but parents took this site over a long time ago. The reason for Webkinz Jr. proves that and all the new stuff they keep putting out is because we buy it up as soon as it hits the shelf! Webkinz is a business bottom line that's it and business is good! I wish I could say I will not buy this and move on but I can't help it. I will buy it! All of this stuff e-store, memberships, etc. is geared toward adults anyway. They know kids can't afford all of this! I just wish they would change the name to Webkinz Sr. after Jr. is fully up and running.
Littlelovekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #66

webkinzjava is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
AHH!! I Just got laid off from my job and now this! I am actually scheming how to scrounge up $45! I guess we could just get one month for $5 and wait to see what the "exclusive" estore quality item is and if it is worth it, pay all $45 next month.
They are just introducing too much too fast. Kinz clips, caring valley, signiture series, E-store bunny, now a special membership. Do they know we are in a global recession?? LOL!
That is so true. Ganz is just trying to get extra money but how do they think we can afford so much new stuff when the economy is this bad! First signature pets, then estore bunny, then kinz klips, then caring valley and NOW points! It has got to stop Ganz! We cant afford all your new stuff! You have released about 5 new products in 1 month! We cant afford it! GOSH!
webkinzjava is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #67

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Hi, all....

It's so interesting to see all the thoughts on this Deluxe membership. I am not working right now either, so any new "expenses" have to be thought out - but.......

this is still an inexpensive way to entertain - much less than taking a family to a movie. $45 per year, 75 cent for month for a family - that is less than you pay for a bottle of water.
In these times, we all have to look at what we spend and how we spend it, but I think the reality is Ganz is a business. A business is only there to make money/profits for their stockholders....that is there reason for existing. So as Ganz adds new features, pets or whatever we have to keep that in mind. That is what business is all about.

And, yes we all like to think we can have everything, but the good news is Ganz is giving us a choice, and a very reasonably priced one if you choose it. They could easily have just said (like some Disney sites) that there is a charge for usage any time or all the time. I haven't decided whether I will buy deluxe or not, but I do think we have to give Ganz a break.

So make a choice - Deluxe membership and maybe you don't have to have every single plush. You can trade for the plushie items - why not just view this cool fun world that Ganz has provided us a different way. It's growing, they are adding new things - that is good for everyone. I would much rather it be that way, than Ganz just keeping it the same all the time.
Things get boring if they don't change.

just my two cents worth, lol. BTW - in my opinion this is a far better deal than buying e-store expensive items that you can't trade and get nothing but a virtual item for.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #68
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

I will definately sign up for a month to check it out. It I feel it's worth it I'll go for the yearly membership. Yes it is another way for Ganz to get money, but Ganz is a company & as with any other company that makes a product/products their goal is to make money.
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #69

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

It is disappointing. I understand it's a business so I don't blame them but now those of us who don't have the extra money will become second class citizens.

When I longed in this morning and saw the locked zumwhere it made me sad and I get on webkinz to be happy. And I don't even know how to get into the caring valley. I probably will go find a kinz klip but that six bucks is all I'm going to be able to do.

So I'm sad and disappointed. But Ganz is smart and knows there are people who can and will afford it. I could handle not buying stuff in the estore because it wasn't constantly thrown in my face. But seein all the locks all over my account is just too much!
gem-peas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #70
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

This better be a joke. I didn't see anything about this on the webkinz newz page.

I would like a membership just for the stuff you get. I have plenty of pets. They should want more money from us. This isn't fair to us people who have no money. I am a mom with 2 kids and a mortgage to pay. My husband just lost his just 2 days ago. This isn't fair. They should give you memberships and free stuff based upon how many pets you have. The only way to get the items is for me to trade for them and no one in the tradiung room is going to give them up to easy. They probably are going to want price less things and long ago retired. This is just not fair to us who don't have money or the kids here who have parents who won't spend another penny on webkinz.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: