Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #51
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

I really think that webkinz deluxe is great now you can get different prizes every month
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by qandtkorner
I love this concept! It shows that with all the "real money" we have invested in our accounts, webkinz has the ability to grow. I remember reading over and over for a little bit how Webkinz needed to shake things up it was getting stale. Everybody wanted something new.

The is an incredible website. You only have to spend as much as you want. I personally enjoy seeing all the new things. I do not buy them all, but I like seeing the diversity Ganz and webkinz offers.

With this new membership~ I will be doing it. Sounds fun and pretty cheap for the whole family. If you have 5 accounts this comes down to .75 a month per account for the yearly membership. WOW that is so cheap. One of the cheapest options webkinz has come out with. I spend more a month on snack food on my kids.

I absolutely LOVE the "gold" zone! It will seperate out the "red hat club" as my hubby and I call it. You know the ones. They have everything in webkinz and do not want to trade or talk to anyone that does not have "price less" items. Most of the time they will not trade and if your child is unfortunate enough to ask them to trade. they are rude, mean and pushy. Well they have made my kids cry. Now Webkinz has given them their own "elite and PRICELESS" zone and they should be thrilled. I know the rest of us are!

I for one am THRILLED with this option for my kids. I will be getting the family pass. But my kids can stay out of the "gold" zone!

Keep up the good work Ganz and Webkinz!
I'm newish, only been doing webkinz for 6 months, and I love it, but I always feel left out when I see all these people with 100 pets or whatever. I am a grownup and I only have 8 pets, and of course I want a few more, but I'm not going to go crazy. How do people have enough money for all this stuff? I only buy charms at the e-store, because they're cheap and it's the only decent place to get them. They charge way too much for the other virtual stuff! I don't buy accessories except trading cards (and I have 2 carriers), and I don't buy that many pets. I bought 4 lil kinz just this month, but they are lil kinz and were on sale too. I won't buy any more probably until the fall (my birthday). It is totally demoralizing to see people who won't trade for anything except a superbed, or kinz style or whatever. Although I do want to experience POTM so if there's one I like before fall, I will probably buy it, provided there's money in the budget!

Off topic, but does anybody know what's up with the Wacky Bingoz lately? There are so many winners, and I get the balls every day but almost nothing goes on my board, they're numbers I don't have.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #53
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

This is a really BAD April fools day joke!! People are losing jobs, can't get loans, can't pay loans and now this!! Do they have a window in that place to see the real world!! Now is NOT the time to be hitting us again!!

FIX WHAT IS BROKEN FIRST!!

We have lost our daughters college money with the dip the market has taken and not enough time to regain it before she will start!

This was my entertainment! to escape for a little while!!
spypuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #54
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Wow...lots of great comments... I especially agree with qandtkorner. I will wait and see what the special estore item is with the deluxe vs. family and what the items look like. Luckily I am patient and don't need it right away...well, most of the time. Like most, I am an addict and really like all the neat exclusive items that are special to WW. Let's all sit back and see how this unfolds. Please post info as you get it. Happy April Fools....may you not be fooled, but fool a few!
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #55
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Wow, I am reading through some of these posts, and thinking that this could actually be a cost saver for some...hmmmm. So Ganz is saying you can spend $45 per year -for up to five accounts for the family plan. As qandtkorner pointed out, that would be $0.75 (that's 75 cents!) per month per account. So for 75 cents/month, they will send you an exclusive gift box and give you estore points to (probably) save to buy an estore item. Now, I'm not sure what you might receive in that monthly gift package, but if it is an exclusive item that is sure a lot less cash to lay out than $15 for a stuffed animal to adopt every month to get that exclusive. Even if you only have one account, it's still only $3.75/month. Of course, you still would have to come up with the $45 now, but this move by Ganz may not be as painful as it seems. I still have a number of concerns, as I mentioned in my previous post, but I will be very interested to find out more details. BTW, I do not think this is an April Fool's day joke by Ganz, but I do wish everyone on WI a happy and fun April Fool's!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #56
Unregistered

I kinda am agreeing with the idea that this is an April Fools thing because theres not even a way to purchase it yet, there was no prior announcement like with Kinz Klips etc., and They dont really list what you get to do on the gold memebership. IM HOPING that this is an April Fools!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #57

grumpylrm is an unknown quantity at this point

SHAME ON GANZ...I GUESS THEY HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THE ECONOMY OR JUST DON'T CARE. THIS IS GETTING TO BE MORE THAN MANY CAN AFFORD. KIDS/GRANDKIDS WANT TO HAVE & DO ALL THEY SEE IN THE SITE. THIS ALREADY IS NOT A CHEAP THING TO DO. THE ANIMALS THEMSELVES ARE COSTLY AS WELL AS NEVER ENDING....THEN THE COST OF THE EXTRA STUFF...NOW A MEMBERSHIP. LIKE SO MANY OUR FAMILY HAS SEVERAL ACCOUNTS. :wt:& MORE. WE WON'T BE PART OF ANY OF THIS.
grumpylrm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #58
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

I don't know.

If ganz kept the website the same since the beginning, wouldn't we be complaining there is nothing new?

Now they do something new... And we are complaining still.

(I know not everyone is complaining)

Yes the economy is in a down turn, but if we want WW to survive and be an escape for a lot of us, they have to continue to make money. They don't expect EVERYONE to buy the new membership. They expect only those who can afford it. If you are going to go broke or skimp on something else to get this new feature.. That is your choice. Ganz isn't forcing you. (that is like blaming McDonalds on weight issues).

I mean, I KNOW I can't keep up with all the new things in WW, but this is one where if you are a family playing webkinz it is a pretty good deal for what you are (hopefully) going to get.

My kids don't have all the charms or figures or newest pets, etc. etc. etc. They don't seem to mind. They still play with webkinz the same as they did when they first joined.

Am I going to get this new feature? I am not sure. I, like a bunch of others, am going to see what it is like first.
Kur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #59
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

COOL! $5 is pretty good for all that stuff!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #60
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Question 1: Does the special gift box only contain the "amazing exclusive piece of clothing"? Not all of us are seriously into the clothing aspects of WW?

Question 2: Can the "extraordinarily uniqu e-store item" be selected from choices offered or is it randomly assigned like Pet of the Months?

Question 3: Can items acquired from the delux program be traded in the trading rooms and/or sent as gifts via Kinzpost?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: