Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #41
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY TO YOU TOO.
that being said ...
i went and reread the ww info on the deluxe account and this is what it says (basically)

the e-store item is on the single account and the reason why it is not on the family plan is because they are giving you the option to add other accounts instead.

so the adding accounts takes place of the one time e-store item. that is why the e-store item isn't offered in the family plan. a trade off of sorts..... one plan you get a gift, the other plan lets you add 5 accounts for the bonuses. i guess that seems fair to me.
Thanks Miss Spots! Yes, I do think this is fair tradeoff to keep the money the same as a single yearly membership. I just was hoping they'd add the option of paying a little bit more to get the exclusive as well.

Have a good day at work! Watch out for those pranksters!
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Hey, kittycats10!

My first pet was Alvin the :cmunk:. I now have 8! And I've only been a member for about 6 months! I think I like the Deluxe membership idea, but $45 is alot in this economy, so I don't know if I will buy it or not. Does anybody know if the Gold chat area will be Kinzchat Plus or regular? And what are Ganz Points worth?
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:07 AM   #43
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Hey, kittycats10!

My first pet was Alvin the :cmunk:. I now have 8! And I've only been a member for about 6 months! I think I like the Deluxe membership idea, but $45 is alot in this economy, so I don't know if I will buy it or not. Does anybody know if the Gold chat area will be Kinzchat Plus or regular? And what are Ganz Points worth?
I would think the gold zone would be available in both chats. The values of the Ganz points haven't been posted yet.

I love the chipmunk! It's one of my favorite webbies!
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:20 AM   #44
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Great Idea. I love It. I have sooo many questions. If we buy the monthly we get 3000 points. If I join every month can i save up my points? If I buy the yearly I get the super rare Item only available with the yearly membership and 5000 points. I know either way I get the Hat and or a piece of clothing. Can we purchase both a yearly and a monthly?
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:20 AM   #45

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
I would think the gold zone would be available in both chats. The values of the Ganz points haven't been posted yet.

I love the chipmunk! It's one of my favorite webbies!
My favorites right now are actually the sea otter (mine is Jerome) and the seahorse (Penelope). How many do you have? I have 8. I had 4 and then in the past month I just got 4 more lil kinz, Blue Jay, Seahorse, and 2 Webkinz Cares (the Black Bear and the Panda). They're all so much fun, but the site has been down a fair amount lately, even on the weekends!

Has anybody figured out yet how to get the Deluxe membership?
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #46
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Ditto for so many of your comments.
I've been trying to figure out how much money we've spent in the whole Webkinz World and I think it's got out of hand.
I hate the idea of someone being more privileged on the site just because they have more money to spend on it than others.
Like so many other companies that advertise; your internet speed isn't fast enough, your phone doesn't have enough applications or features, your car doesn't have enough bells and whistles - buy more, buy more! You can 'settle' for your ordinary stuff, but you won't feel nearly as fulfilled than if you had the full package.
I'm all for a business being successful, but this is starting to go way of exploitation - it's soo easy to type in the credit card number to buy the stuff.

That being said.... I WANT IT! Just can't see myself doing it though - times are getting tougher economically - wrong time to introduce this.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #47

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

I'm torn. They certianly have added enticements that appeal to those of us who love the exclusive type gifts. But seriously, I have probably spent in one year on webkins the down payment for car. Is that not enough? I think those memebrs with over like 150 pets or so should qualify for the gold membership for free. It's obvious that they are going to conitnue spending money on webkinz. But hey, they need more money too. lol
And for those members who are jobless, my heart is with you. Don't give up, this too shall pass.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:32 AM   #48

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

I love this concept! It shows that with all the "real money" we have invested in our accounts, webkinz has the ability to grow. I remember reading over and over for a little bit how Webkinz needed to shake things up it was getting stale. Everybody wanted something new.

The is an incredible website. You only have to spend as much as you want. I personally enjoy seeing all the new things. I do not buy them all, but I like seeing the diversity Ganz and webkinz offers.

With this new membership~ I will be doing it. Sounds fun and pretty cheap for the whole family. If you have 5 accounts this comes down to .75 a month per account for the yearly membership. WOW that is so cheap. One of the cheapest options webkinz has come out with. I spend more a month on snack food on my kids.

I absolutely LOVE the "gold" zone! It will seperate out the "red hat club" as my hubby and I call it. You know the ones. They have everything in webkinz and do not want to trade or talk to anyone that does not have "price less" items. Most of the time they will not trade and if your child is unfortunate enough to ask them to trade. they are rude, mean and pushy. Well they have made my kids cry. Now Webkinz has given them their own "elite and PRICELESS" zone and they should be thrilled. I know the rest of us are!

I for one am THRILLED with this option for my kids. I will be getting the family pass. But my kids can stay out of the "gold" zone!

Keep up the good work Ganz and Webkinz!
qandtkorner is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #49
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
AHH!! I Just got laid off from my job and now this! I am actually scheming how to scrounge up $45! I guess we could just get one month for $5 and wait to see what the "exclusive" estore quality item is and if it is worth it, pay all $45 next month.
They are just introducing too much too fast. Kinz clips, caring valley, signiture series, E-store bunny, now a special membership. Do they know we are in a global recession?? LOL!
Oh, I think they are feeling the pinch of the recession themselves, and they are a business finding new ways to keep their cash flow positive. I know we have spent less money on webbies recently than we have in the past when money wasn't quite so tight...but we've also spent less money on Ganz products because we have been so frustrated with all the continuous glitches and problems that they have caused. In our family of three (that's one kid and two parents) over the last 2-plus years we have bought over 250 webkinz, not to mention the charms, cards, figures, and clothing we have also purchased. I am reading this now myself and thinking I am crazy - I cannot believe I have already spent so much money on these products!! But up until recently, it was a fun activity our whole family could enjoy, and it was a worthwhile way to spend at least most of that money. Lately, though, it hasn't been quite so much fun.
My husband threw up his hands a couple of weeks ago when the H/H/H glitch hit -no more Webkinz for him. My daughter is frustrated with so many new things coming out at once and not being able to keep track of it all anymore. And now I am very concerned about the direction Ganz is taking with this new membership program. My daughter loves Club Penguin, but it is literally a club. If you don't pay to join you get very few perks -you can play the games, and that is it...no items for your igloo (pet's room), no clothing, no special items. I hope that Ganz intends to keep the rest of Webkinz World as is, and that for the price of one animal, you will have full access to most of the site. As far as I can tell from what they have told us about this deluxe membership so far, it appears that this extra membership is just that -extra. If you choose to pay for it, you are rewarded with virtual items, and in that it is no different than the charms, figures, or cards (except that you won't have any real item to show for your money!) I will have to wait and see how this new feature rolls out -I would like to know if you purchase the family program if all of the five accounts all get the 3000 estore point and all get a monthly gift package, and I would also like to make sure that the rest of Webkinz world stays as is, and that this new feature won't add any more frustrating glitches to the site before I decide if I want to spend $45 on more virtual fun.
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #50
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, I think I am going to sit back and let a little of this beabsorbed into my brain too
From all the cost I have personally incured in March X 3 people: plus, what I am looking forward to buying in the next few days.
Kinz Klips -----Signature pets
Caring Valley----ect.
I think I need another cup of coffee.
It was just personally I would have liked a month reprieve.
I hope they offer a $5.00 surcharge to acquire the extra addition on additional accounts.
Everyone have a safe and happy April Fools Day.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: