Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

Sorry ganz, but I really don't like it. Is this REAL money? If it is, WHY ARE YOU DOIN THIS??
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #32
jonas1011

Talking Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

How do we sign up for the deluxe membership?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #33
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i can totally feel your pain and frustration. i. luckily, didn't have the potm issues..... but i haven't adopted a potm in the last 3 times. i would hope that the deluxe membership doesn't make a regular account have less importance.... i think the deluxe membership only comes into play once you are in the site.. such as giving you a different area to go to when you go to the clubhouse. so i don't think waiting in line to get into the site is an issue.

i do agree with the e-store item being available to the single account, but not to the family plan. i think that should be a touch more and add the e-store item.
Hi Miss Spots!! Happy April Fool's Day!

I meant to write that the family plan should have an option to add the exclusives to each account for something extra like say $10 more. I just think the option should be there.

I just hope with all this extra money, Ganz will fix all the glitches on the website. I can feel much better about spending money on the website when things work properly and are fixed in a timely manner. Some of these problems have been going on for months. I thought I read somewhere that Ganz promised not to add anything new until the glitches are fixed and look at all they've added in just the last two months!

I do think it's nice that we have options to pick and choose what we want to do and participate in on the website. I think they are very good about that. Like everyone, our family wants to do it all and it just seems that they put out so much all at once and then you only have a limited time to buy these items then the items are gone and you've missed out. Series 2 figures were only in our area for one month. Once they sold out, they were gone. So, if you didn't buy them first shipment, you are out of luck. I'm wondering if the kinz clips will be that way as well? I never saw the Easter carrier in our area. Many stores are not carrying the accessories. I wonder if they will add EStore options to these special zones on the website?

Anyway, I just really hope that all this extra money they will be making makes the website work better and not add to the long list of glitches and problems.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #34
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Has anyone joined the Delux Membership yet? I don't see how to do that and I think I have read and clicked everything on the ad. I also went to "E Store" and didn't see how to join.
Since I don't see how to join, I think it may be an April Fools joke.
Nana006
nana006 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I was thinking that myself, but by all indications, it looks like it may be serious I think there is a purpose to everything that Ganz does and this one, I think is to kind of corral the people who have multiple accounts.
It might make it easier for contests in the long run if people DO buy the memberships for family, you know what I mean, then there is a clear indication of how many accounts could be on one email address when they submit contest entries...or they could ask for a membership number for verification.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I think April Fool's is the best reason for this. If no one buys it, then Ganz will have a bust on their hands. Now there's a joke!

I don't see how to purchase the deluxe plan either, and I worry about the extra Kinzchat feature. If your friends don't have the deluxe membership, what good is the GOLD ZONE?

Let's ban together and let Ganz know what we think of this idea. Don't buy it!!

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #37
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Hi Miss Spots!! Happy April Fool's Day!

I meant to write that the family plan should have an option to add the exclusives to each account for something extra like say $10 more. I just think the option should be there.

I just hope with all this extra money, Ganz will fix all the glitches on the website. I can feel much better about spending money on the website when things work properly and are fixed in a timely manner. Some of these problems have been going on for months. I thought I read somewhere that Ganz promised not to add anything new until the glitches are fixed and look at all they've added in just the last two months!

I do think it's nice that we have options to pick and choose what we want to do and participate in on the website. I think they are very good about that. Like everyone, our family wants to do it all and it just seems that they put out so much all at once and then you only have a limited time to buy these items then the items are gone and you've missed out. Series 2 figures were only in our area for one month. Once they sold out, they were gone. So, if you didn't buy them first shipment, you are out of luck. I'm wondering if the kinz clips will be that way as well? I never saw the Easter carrier in our area. Many stores are not carrying the accessories. I wonder if they will add EStore options to these special zones on the website?

Anyway, I just really hope that all this extra money they will be making makes the website work better and not add to the long list of glitches and problems.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY TO YOU TOO.
that being said ...
i went and reread the ww info on the deluxe account and this is what it says (basically)

the e-store item is on the single account and the reason why it is not on the family plan is because they are giving you the option to add other accounts instead.

so the adding accounts takes place of the one time e-store item. that is why the e-store item isn't offered in the family plan. a trade off of sorts..... one plan you get a gift, the other plan lets you add 5 accounts for the bonuses. i guess that seems fair to me.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #38
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

and now i am off to work ugh. i will watch the progression of events as they unfold from my limited internet access at work
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #39

rbrye is on a distinguished road

Actually, I don't really mind the "Deluxe" Membership if the site comes with some sort of guarantee. If we are paying $45 a year then there is absolutely no way that they can say that the site is “free.” Ganz also needs to pick up on their customer service…. I would be happy to pay extra money to be able to talk to a polite human being when I had a concern about my account. I agree that the “Deluxe” fee should include the website for a year as well. Honestly, is there any one of us who would pay for the membership, that won’t be adding new pets over the year…
I look forward to seeing how it goes. I am going to try to wait at least a couple of days to see all of the errors before I spend $45.
rbrye is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:03 AM   #40

basbunch is on a distinguished road

I'm totally excited to see the new deluxe extras.
Yet I feel sad for the thousands that won't be able to afford it. It will only make them sad.
When put on the balance scale I think the deluxe will bring more turmoil for most, and pleasure for a few. Not a good move on Ganz.
Even said, I'll be getting my prize as I'm addicted, lol.
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: