Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 06:39 AM   #191
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Ramsdale
I have a quick question about the family account. I am thinking of doing this as an easter gift for the kids, do I need to have all the account names and passwords when purchasing? Or is it that I register the primary account then get codes for the remaining? I hope it is the latter as I wont be able to get her password from her until the weekend. *sigh* When teaching good internet safety habits bite you back.
You need to have the account names and passwords upon purchase as you add them when you are in the eStore. We have the Family Plan and love it! Good luck with your decision.
michigan829 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #192
AleBettina
Webkinz :)

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Awesomeness.
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #193

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
When I first saw this I was like..."Deluxe Membership?" My account has nearly 300 webbies isn't that deluxe enough with all the money I've spent..not to mention I own every item they have offered at the estore. Oh well, just another ganz money making scheme.
I'm with you and was pretty depressed about it. I haven't decided what to do yet. Same thing happened with us on Barbigirls and we dropped it. All that hard work for nothing.
Addykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #194
kcdavidson
Gifted
kcdavidson is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Addykinz
I'm with you and was pretty depressed about it. I haven't decided what to do yet. Same thing happened with us on Barbigirls and we dropped it. All that hard work for nothing.
Same here - We've collected and collected and now we need KinzKlipz and Caring Valley Pets AND a deluxe membership!!! Geez....
kcdavidson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #195

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by kcdavidson
Same here - We've collected and collected and now we need KinzKlipz and Caring Valley Pets AND a deluxe membership!!! Geez....
I don't think these toy companies have grasped (or could care less) the hard economic times the rest of us are experiencing...Yes, ditto on the geez!
Addykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #196
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
It doesn't tell you where to go to buy a membership??? Will this be in the e-store? I can't even log on yet, how about any of you? I would be willing to try 1 month and see how it works. I've spent $5 on dumber stuff!!!

You go to the estore. I bought the family for $45.00, as we have 5 accounts with 5 children. it is nice, with activities to do all day. I did find a problem today, went to do a special thing and was told it was already done and it was not,on all 5 accounts, same problem i'm having with the regular webkinz, with the wheel of wow, and gem hunt.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #197
halfpint1072
halfpint1072 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the economical thing and bought a family membership. I put myself, my daughter, two nieces and nephew on one deluxe membership. For $9 per account to become a deluxe and get 12 gift boxes (Yes 12x5=60 boxes of prizes). In addition, the "ganz points" back to us is 41,000 (or $41) to spend in the e-store over the next year. That allows me to buy estore christmas presents in the future for virtually free for this investment. If you take into account that I would have bought estore items without the membership, I am actually getting this membership for $4 for the year for four children in my family and myself. And every month each of us can look forward to a special prize. Just think of the cost it would be for the families to buy POMs for five of us each month for twelve months? I feel this is a great bargain! If they do it again next year, I can renew all five accounts for a net cost of $4 with free credit purchases in the estore. Why wouldn't you buy it?
halfpint1072 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #198
dylanmarissa

dylanmarissa is an unknown quantity at this point

I am agreeing with Half Pint; although this is a big chunk of money upfront---for $45, all 5 of us got the upgrade. We all get Estore points and a surprise box every month. We also like the extra daily activities. But for $9/person, we think it's a good value.

And you get enough monthly points to buy a figure or a couple of charms EVERY month, or you can save them up and get an E-pet about every 4 months, or whatever. So the kids aren't always begging for money. Well OK, they are still beg for money but not so much for Estore stuff because they know that they either have to save their points or give me the extra money out of their allowances.

Might not be such a great value if you do the $45 upgrade for just the SINGLE account, although that extra-deluxe prize, the roller coaster, looks super cool. You don't get that for the family/5 account upgrade though. I mean, you'd really have to LOVE that roller coaster to think that was a good buy but some people probably do. ( Me, I'd rather have the signature panda. Anybody know where I can find one?)

Anyway, for the $9/person per year, we are really enjoying the Deluxe family memberships.

I also agree, Webkinz has recently come up with lots of ways for us to spend more money. But you don't HAVE to spend extra to enjoy the site. Pretty much all the fun stuff they have always had is still there (we do miss the fashion show competition in the Tournament area) and they've added some neat things for everybody, like the new car and word games (sorry, I can't remember the actual names of the new games) and the movies theme at the W-shop.
dylanmarissa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #199
enimsay700

you shouldn`t have to pay fort the deluxe member ship it should take a certant amount of w coins to go deluxe
Old 03-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #200
shshshshshsh

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i think the deluxe membership is separate from the actual adopting of plushies. the deluxe is for a month or year. yet if you adopt a webbie, you actual account extends a year from the date of adoption. so the deluxe membership will run out before your account expires.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: