Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:13 AM   #11
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
AHH!! I Just got laid off from my job and now this! I am actually scheming how to scrounge up $45! I guess we could just get one month for $5 and wait to see what the "exclusive" estore quality item is and if it is worth it, pay all $45 next month.
They are just introducing too much too fast. Kinz clips, caring valley, signiture series, E-store bunny, now a special membership. Do they know we are in a global recession?? LOL!
I hear ya! Too bad there isn't a special stimulus package for all us Webkinz addicts!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #12
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Whelp...we have to choose between the unique estore item for one of us or have each of us get a membership. I would be willing to pay a bit more for a family membership if that meant my kids each got an item. Always a catch...as there is no way I can afford a individual membership for all four of us. Geez...what to do.

I hope the benefits add up to being worth it...guess we'll just have to wait and see.
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:17 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My one big bragging tool I had about Webkinz was that it was only as expensive as you want to make it. It could cost as less as one baby a year-or as much as you want...This still seems to be applicable.

I can't really fault Ganz for wanting to make more money (who doesn't ? ) . If people are willing to pay for these extras, that is their choice and decision. I would get very upset, if we were not offered the choice-if they said to pay montly or lose our accounts-but that does not appear to the be case.

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-01-2009 at 06:20 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 AM   #14
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would love to hear this is an April Fools story...
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
AHH!! I Just got laid off from my job and now this! I am actually scheming how to scrounge up $45! I guess we could just get one month for $5 and wait to see what the "exclusive" estore quality item is and if it is worth it, pay all $45 next month.
They are just introducing too much too fast. Kinz clips, caring valley, signiture series, E-store bunny, now a special membership. Do they know we are in a global recession?? LOL!
the e-store item only comes with the single membership for a year. i would wait to see who buys that package and see what type of items they give and then decide.
why put out 5 dollars only to go back and lay out 45 on the next go around.

sorry about the lay off..... that is not fun. hopefully things turn around for you.

thanks for the information justin
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:20 AM   #16
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm...for some reason I can't edit my post...sorry about the multiples.

I just had a thought...I didn't read anywhere about whether or not if you purchased the Deluxe membership if you still had to put a new plushie on during the year or not. Am hoping this new membership will replace that requirement making additional plushies totally optional and no longer necc to maintain the account.

Anyone know which way this will go?
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 AM   #17
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I already posted on a different thread about this but I will post here as well. I would probably be more receptive to this if there weren't SO many glitches on the website to begin with. What's the guarantee that these new features are even going to work? I don't know how many POTM's we've bought only to not receive our gift boxes and then to be told for a while there that they are sorry but they can't help us since we've had problems before and now they are going to add another gift box feature? Are they going to let the rest of the website go and only focus on the "gold" membership areas? Will we have to "wait in line" to sign in if we are not a gold member?

As I said, I wouldn't have too much issue with this if the current website was working properly. I've failed many KVA classes due to their glitches, lost items that weren't replaced, didn't receive items that were promised.... Is the GOLD membership going to alleviate all this or just create a new area of frustration?

I also agree with the person who said they have over 300 webbies on one account. Isn't that deluxe membership? We are in the same boat.

I also don't like that the only way to get the exclusive item is to sign up one account for a year. Why not make the family account a little more and give each account that exclusive?
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Hmmm...for some reason I can't edit my post...sorry about the multiples.

I just had a thought...I didn't read anywhere about whether or not if you purchased the Deluxe membership if you still had to put a new plushie on during the year or not. Am hoping this new membership will replace that requirement making additional plushies totally optional and no longer necc to maintain the account.

Anyone know which way this will go?
i think the deluxe membership is separate from the actual adopting of plushies. the deluxe is for a month or year. yet if you adopt a webbie, you actual account extends a year from the date of adoption. so the deluxe membership will run out before your account expires.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #19
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I like the idea of a gold membership because I don't buy myself webkinz except the e-store ones that don't come with a plush, but I also think they should have waited until a month that they didn't have so many other things coming out. I will be spending money this month on 2 new pets my daughter wants, 1 signature panda, 2 backpack clips and a caring valley pet. Isn't that enough for one month?
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:30 AM   #20
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

It doesn't tell you where to go to buy a membership??? Will this be in the e-store? I can't even log on yet, how about any of you? I would be willing to try 1 month and see how it works. I've spent $5 on dumber stuff!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: