Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #181
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by CharmCity
Unbelievable!!! I don't even want to think of how much I have invested in plushies and VTCs and now this!!!
Chomp, chomp, chomp (me eating my words as I signed up yesterday for the deluxe membership).
CharmCity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #182
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

it looks interesting..but $45 is a little steep
fasterthenever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #183
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CharmCity
Chomp, chomp, chomp (me eating my words as I signed up yesterday for the deluxe membership).
CharmCity, you made me laugh! (Only because I did the same exact thing!) It's a matter of one's personal opinion and what you choose to spend money on, I suppose. But, thus far I've been VERY pleased with the gifts my family has received and the deluxe activities. YES - it's another way for Ganz to "make more money" - but, that's what keeps them in business! And, as others have mentioned - many kids sites have "memberships" that cost money for extra activities... so - to each their own. We're lovin' it!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #184
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, angelgurl!
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #185
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I'm glad I signed up too, it was a unanimous decision by my 4 kids to get the individual deluxe membership for the rollercoaster. I haven't told the kids yet but I plan on getting the family plan this Friday for Easter. My niece is sleeping over and I'm going to treat her to be the other account.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #186
Chickadee123 is on a distinguished road

I will think about this, but in the meantime I'll be interested to see what people who sign up have to say about it.
Chickadee123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #187

Kevster777 will become famous soon enough

I want it but since i can't buy things on the web i can't. I'm sad.
Kevster777 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #188
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Here's another incentive for those still on the fence about the Deluxe Membership. I have included screen shots below...

Click the image to open in full size.

Yes, that right: a RARE ITEM for a Quickdraw prize!!! Here's the WIGEV entry for it even:

So, not only do you get the Deluxe Hat, Racing Helmet, and 'other' item in your first monthly gift box, the two tickets for vacation, the Ganz Store Points, and the Roller Coaster (if you went with the individual membership rather than family one) - you get a shot at better prizes on the Deleuxe Events screen! How cool is THAT???

Also, as a side note, check out the free 'Curio Shop Only' toy purse for free today too... And it didn't click last night but there was a free Pineapple Lamp yesterday (also Curio Shop Only)...

Although I was hesitant at first, I am now VERY glad to have gotten the Family Membership for Jax and crew...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #189

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
Here's another incentive for those still on the fence about the Deluxe Membership. I have included screen shots below...

Yes, that right: a RARE ITEM for a Quickdraw prize!!! Here's the WIGEV entry for it even:

So, not only do you get the Deluxe Hat, Racing Helmet, and 'other' item in your first monthly gift box, the two tickets for vacation, the Ganz Store Points, and the Roller Coaster (if you went with the individual membership rather than family one) - you get a shot at better prizes on the Deleuxe Events screen! How cool is THAT???

Also, as a side note, check out the free 'Curio Shop Only' toy purse for free today too... And it didn't click last night but there was a free Pineapple Lamp yesterday (also Curio Shop Only)...

Although I was hesitant at first, I am now VERY glad to have gotten the Family Membership for Jax and crew...
I'm glad you pointed this out -- while there aren't as many activities on the daily activity tab for deluxe members (a good thing as I'd want to be online ALL day!) -- the activities and gifts are better for deluxe members. A very nice membership advantage.

Overall I am very happy I decided to go deluxe. I got the family membership and love the extras so far. Especially as the cost is so low if you already plan to use the e-store and figure in the points you get.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:32 AM   #190
LittleDella
Ramsdale is on a distinguished road

I have a quick question about the family account. I am thinking of doing this as an easter gift for the kids, do I need to have all the account names and passwords when purchasing? Or is it that I register the primary account then get codes for the remaining? I hope it is the latter as I wont be able to get her password from her until the weekend. *sigh* When teaching good internet safety habits bite you back.
Ramsdale is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: