Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #161
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Apparently with the family memberships you may get a w-shop or rare item -- on the first account I checked I got the wish token, helmet and medieval side table. On the second I got daisies.

The hat is very cute:
a WSHOP item?! oh that is so not right!

a curio shop item is bad enough but a wshop item? YUCK. the kinzstyle was cool but not wshop or curio shop.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #162

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes, I was a bit disappointed in that (was hoping for kinz style). But this is the family membership -- so I guess it is not 'as deluxe'!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:21 AM   #163
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Thanks for doing the math RedBear. When you break it down that way, it makes more sense. I usually buy the e-pets because I do not want the plushies, so that would pay for itself there. Ah, now I can further justify my addiction tisk, tisk and go ahead and sign up for the family plan. Might as well let the kidlets join in on the fun for the same price.

See, it's all a matter of angles LOL! Reps for you!
you're welcome! i really cannot afford to lay out the cash all at once so i'm just going to have to be strong and follow Nancy Regan's advice.

we've purchased a few estore pets. if they had this program last year, it certainly would have been worth it for us. we bought 4 estore pets, spread out over 6 months so waiting for the points to accumulate would work for us.

and, thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Yes, I was a bit disappointed in that (was hoping for kinz style). But this is the family membership -- so I guess it is not 'as deluxe'!
maybe its one of the WW famous glitches. you could place a call to find out.

although, they never said what the gift box would contain.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #164
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

OK, so I purchased the family membership about two hours ago. I thought WW would be back up by now, but I can not log in to my account. It tells me to try again later. Are any other EST people able to log in yet or are they still down from nighttime maintenance? I hope this is not a glitch from buying the family plan and now we are all locked out of our accounts!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:43 AM   #165

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
OK, so I purchased the family membership about two hours ago. I thought WW would be back up by now, but I can not log in to my account. It tells me to try again later. Are any other EST people able to log in yet or are they still down from nighttime maintenance? I hope this is not a glitch from buying the family plan and now we are all locked out of our accounts!
I haven't been able to get into mine yet either (just the asian and european ones)
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 AM   #166
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Thanks, good to know. My aussie ones are working too, but not the US ones. Usually they are up and running by now, so I was starting to wonder.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #167
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Good morning! I just tried to get into the e-store and it is still showing closed for me, just like yesterday??? Is it closed right now for anyone else?

Ok, I cleared my cache, nothing. Then I went to the desktop in the other room and I could get in?!?! Weird. Same IP address. Oh well, at least I can get in to see now! The Roller coaster is what put me over the top.

Hey, I got a poster and a helmet??? instead of a piece of clothing and a helmet. I am not a big sports fan as you can tell by everything crammed in this little room, but I guess one day I will use it.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Areyel; 04-02-2009 at 06:25 AM..
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #168
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Cute sports room! Looks like you've been around WW for a while...I fancy myself pretty good at decorating, but nearly all of my stuff is regular W-shop so far. I am working on one of the rare themes, though.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #169
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Cute sports room! Looks like you've been around WW for a while...I fancy myself pretty good at decorating, but nearly all of my stuff is regular W-shop so far. I am working on one of the rare themes, though.
Good luck with your rares! It takes patience, but I am sure you will get them all! I just realized this poster is w-shop item. So I guess everyone got a wish token, a helmet and a w-shop item. ???
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #170
Webkinz :)

nello10 is on a distinguished road

You want my opinion? I think it is horrible!!! It is enough to buy webbies, their acessories, etc. now this? I guess Ganz thinks well, we must be made of money and will buy more to keep their site running, of course, lets bleed them more!! Many of you will not agree with what I say about this but that is their right if they want to continue buying into the new memberships and such. Not me, webbies are enough for me,
Thank you,
nello10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: