Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #151
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

i did the math for everyone. it's beary detailed and will help you make an informed decision. like i said, it's not so bad when you do the math. it's just a matter of whether or not you have the funds and/or like buying estore items. check out post #1042 on exoteric's estore thread. it's on page #105, if you have the forum's default setting. i would send the direct link to post but they are not working anymore.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index105.html

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
And I'm happy to report that the racing helmet and the funky flower tee CAN be KinzPosted. just not the hat.

But I did find out when I checked my Euro account that this time I got the rhinestone jeans instead of the flower tee. Still got the racing helmet, so I guess it's a wish token, racing helmet, and a random KinzStyle item. Cool!
that would be nice if each month you got a random kinzstyle item, wish token and exclusive deluxe only item.

i still think that the racing helmet will not be able to be kinzposted afer a while.

Last edited by RedBear; 04-02-2009 at 02:15 AM..
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 02:46 AM   #152
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Did everyone go to bed?! I'm trying to decide if I should go for the family package or super deluxe - anyone get the deluxe?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:52 AM   #153
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Did everyone go to bed?! I'm trying to decide if I should go for the family package or super deluxe - anyone get the deluxe?
I just updated the other article with a picture of the Roller Coaster that comes with the Annual Single account.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #154

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just signed up for the family deluxe. It knocked me out with a server error! I went back in, logged in and checked my order history at the estore, it says my membership is still 'processing'. I really should go to bed!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 AM   #155
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just updated the other article with a picture of the Roller Coaster that comes with the Annual Single account.
you're AWESOME!!! thanks. i'll have to go find it now.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:56 AM   #156
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I just purchased the single deluxe and people should know before buying that you have to enter in the username and password of the account you want to upgrade before buying from the estore and while you do get a receipt of purchase you don't get a code or anything to enter into the code shop.
I was wondering if you purchase the family package, do you have to enter in all 5 accounts at once or can you just put in 2 or 3 now and the others at a later time?
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #157

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I just purchased the single deluxe and people should know before buying that you have to enter in the username and password of the account you want to upgrade before buying from the estore and while you do get a receipt of purchase you don't get a code or anything to enter into the code shop.
I was wondering if you purchase the family package, do you have to enter in all 5 accounts at once or can you just put in 2 or 3 now and the others at a later time?
I imagine you have to put in all five at once. There are spaces to enter the account and password for each one.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 AM   #158

WI Subscriber

Apparently with the family memberships you may get a w-shop or rare item -- on the first account I checked I got the wish token, helmet and medieval side table. On the second I got daisies.

The hat is very cute:

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 10:55 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #159

WI Subscriber

This new color chooser thing is very cool too.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 10:55 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #160
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
after doing some math, its not as bad as it first seemed. i just posted this on the estore thread by exoteric but thought it should go here, too.
Thanks for doing the math RedBear. When you break it down that way, it makes more sense. I usually buy the e-pets because I do not want the plushies, so that would pay for itself there. Ah, now I can further justify my addiction tisk, tisk and go ahead and sign up for the family plan. Might as well let the kidlets join in on the fun for the same price.

See, it's all a matter of angles LOL! Reps for you!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: