Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 AM   #141
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

The little color wheel at the bottom lets you change the color of your dock:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgColor dock.jpg (56.5 KB, 29 views)
AddictedMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #142
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

after doing some math, its not as bad as it first seemed. i just posted this on the estore thread by exoteric but thought it should go here, too.

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
okay, doing the math....

it's $45 or 45,000 estore points for an annual membership. each month, you get 3,000 estore points. that's a total of 36,000 estore points or $36. and on top of all that, you then get a "sign-up bonus" of 3,000 pts (or $3) for individual and 5,000 (or $5) for family.

that means that an annual deluxe membership really costs $9, not including the sign up bonus. so for an indivudal its $6 for the year and for the family, it's $4 for the year.

so what they are REALLY looking for is an investment and promise to buy from the estore. i've spent more than that since august. if only it existed then. just dont think that i can afford to send them the money all at once now.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:23 AM   #143
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

And this is the deluxe membership hat. whoopee.
Attached Images
File Type: bmphat.bmp (86.6 KB, 27 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #144
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Your welcome letter:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpletter.bmp (362.8 KB, 33 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #145
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I've said this many, many times in the past and I'm saying it again... not everything in life is meant for everybody. There are about a million things out there that I'd like to do or own that I'll probably never have the money to afford, but that's okay. I realize there are people out there who will always have more than I do and I don't begrudge them that, so long as they get what they have honestly. Just because I can't charter a private jet to fly me to an exclusive resort on a tiny island in the Bahamas doesn't mean that private jets, exclusive resorts and tiny tropical islands shouldn't be made available to those who can afford them. And just because not everybody will be able to afford deluxe memberships and estore virtual items and Kinz Klips and Caring Valley Pets doesn't mean that Ganz shouldn't make them available to those who can afford them.

I'm very sorry for everyone who has lost their jobs or are just otherwise feeling the strain of the poor economy, but instead of getting upset about what you can't afford to buy(especially when it's just a children's game site) be happy about all the things that you do have!

And on that note- I haven't yet decided if I'm going to be purchasing a deluxe membership... anybody figured out yet when and where we'll be able to buy them?
Awesome! Couldn't have said it better!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #146
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Your new deluxe tab items for today:
Attached Images
File Type: bmptab.bmp (404.2 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #147
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

And the contents of this month's gift box:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbox.jpg (42.1 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #148
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
And the contents of this month's gift box:
And I'm happy to report that the racing helmet and the funky flower tee CAN be KinzPosted. just not the hat.

But I did find out when I checked my Euro account that this time I got the rhinestone jeans instead of the flower tee. Still got the racing helmet, so I guess it's a wish token, racing helmet, and a random KinzStyle item. Cool!

Last edited by AddictedMom; 04-02-2009 at 01:41 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 01:33 AM   #149
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

wow! thanks for all those pics!

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
And I'm happy to report that the racing helmet and the funky flower tee CAN be KinzPosted. just not the hat.
i bet that they'll change that. wish tokens could be kinzposted at first, it was a mistake, so they corrected it.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:01 AM   #150
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I just joined the family Deluxe. When you look at the points added per month, you are getting the credit back for much of the original cost.

When I add to that the benefit of the daily activities (See the pics from AddictedMom - that is what the family LOVES to do), I see this as a must have.

It may not be for everyone, but this works just fine for us. As a dad, I have several accounts, but I do not have more than 5 pets on any single one. So for me, I have to earn the items through the activites.

Well...I'm in for the year. And the kids will wake up surprised too.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: