Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #121
purpleska
Webkinz :)

softballska is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

Okay... Ganz, I Love Webkinz, and Love all the new features, But I cant pay that much MORE!!! There is no reason for this! I hope they done make it like club penguin where you can only do fun stuff if your a member. This really makes me sad!!! I love kinz clips, and The idea of buying REAL items to play extra games, but now this??? I am mad actually!
softballska is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #122
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

Ugh. Terrible idea. Ganz seems to be going down the slippery slope of making everything virtual and nothing tangible. And the one-time hat thing? Give me a break.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #123
Unregistered

i have a webkinz account and was wondering if i still get the delux package? and also how do u get into the delux program?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #124
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

YAYmy mom says shes going to buy me the annual membership!
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #125
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Not too happy...Another money making scheme?
I dont like this at all actually....
I wouldnt want to pay that much just to see the new features, Maybe a try for $5 a month just to see how everything works would be nice.

Just puttin in my input.
~Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #126
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
You don't have to get the membership do you? I mean, you can buy the plush and go on the regular site as before, correct? I sure hope so. I invested a lot of money into this by buying their stuff. Thanks.
no you don't have to buy a membership to play on !
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #127
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added > Nothing to Fret About!

[soapbox]

OK, I think a lot of people are getting worked up over something they don't need to. It looks like the new Deluxe package is in addition to what we all get for free and simply gives a bit more stuff to the people who pay a bit more money. It's the same with charms (forest), figurines (forest), the new clips (Zumwhere), etc.

I'm also guessing (since we haven't seen yet) that these points earned from membership will be used in the eStore to get items WITHOUT havig to use a credit card... That is a GOOD thing for those who don't have them (like kids) - Mom or Dad just have to pay once a year and kiddo gets to go shopping with the points each month!

I will most likely get a family membership (IF I decide to bite) for me and Mama Jax plus the two girls. I might even include my oldest's best friend to round it out to 5 accounts since she's practically a sister anyway (based on the amount of time those two spend together they might as well be...). I am, however, going to hold off a bit and see if there are any glitches that need ironing out first before I make the final decision.

Everyone has to remember that Ganz in not a charity, they are a business. They do Charitable Works (WenKinz Cares and now Caring Valley) but they are in it to make money. As someone else already said, if they don't make enough to 'live on' then NONE OF US ADDICTS will get to play in WebKinz World anymore... Cut them some slack. Buy if you can afford it or don't buy if you can't and continue to enjoy what we already have for free.

[/soapbox]
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #128
webkinzroxz<3

Angry Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

My username is going to end up breaking if these things keeps happening. . . Ganz just wants more money . . . they can be the RICH people while . . . everyone else are the poor people. . . Ganz, do you see how much money people spend 1 day after another on just these little Webkinz things? This has to stop. We can not afford everthing.It's already hard to earn a living, compared to Webkinz that is not important thats what you would say cause your rich. I lost hope in you Ganz bye . . .
Old 04-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #129
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I too am anxious to see what the "Super Deluxe Item" is before decideing what to do. As soon as my daughter seen that today she was wanting it. Ugh! $45 is alot. Since we have more than one account in our house the family option would be beneficial for us but missing out the extra item & still paying $45 is a bummer. We too might pay the $5 for the 1st month to check it out. I can't wait until someone signs up & posts more detailed info on it. I am guessing when the estore comes back up it will be available for purchase. Let's just hope the site gets better & not worse with this. 4 day still & I can't enter any codes. 4 months still & my daughter still has a letter that gets stuck everytime she tries to open it. I buy stuff & can't even enter the codes, that is ridiculous!
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #130
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I've enjoyed reading the comments today. I do wish Ganz would fix the problems before adding something new. I have been sending Ganz messages about my Tournament Arena for over a month, but nothing has been fixed. For the first time EVER, we were able to enter a contest at the Stadium this past weekend. How long has that been a feature of WW?

The Deluxe Membership is not for us. Maybe in the future, maybe not.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: